dont u need 150 post for stom ?

Nope, They dropped that rule. They are more worried about getting new members on the site than taking care of the loyal ones. Every month you see a bunch of brand new members post up pics for SOTM then you never see them again.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

dont u need 150 post for stom ?

Nope, They dropped that rule. They are more worried about getting new members on the site than taking care of the loyal ones. Every month you see a bunch of brand new members post up pics for SOTM then you never see them again.

thats because there are a bunch of freeloaders. same reason you see hella members wanting to get in when there is good stuff. but none when there is no prize. now days everyone wants free.

imo if you have all the cash to dump into your system there is no need for you to get free shit. sotm should have a hey you did a good job. not hey you got money to blow how bout i give you some free stuff.(only because 99% of the wins are guys with big systems and money) if the company's want to give stuff away they should do a drawing or something cool. but again thats only my opinion :good:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

thats because there are a bunch of freeloaders. same reason you see hella members wanting to get in when there is good stuff. but none when there is no prize. now days everyone wants free.

imo if you have all the cash to dump into your system there is no need for you to get free shit. sotm should have a hey you did a good job. not hey you got money to blow how bout i give you some free stuff.(only because 99% of the wins are guys with big systems and money) if the company's want to give stuff away they should do a drawing or something cool. but again thats only my opinion :good:

i wish this too. not that i really care one way or the other but the whole point of SOTM is the recognition itself. People who are not involved in car audio don't understand the work that goes into even the simplest systems (when done right). WHen you look at the type of people here on this forum that are absolute masters in what they do, it means something for a SOTM win. I mean it is real nice when my parents see my work and say it is nice, but they don't know really what they are looking at. When knowledgeable people see it and say, nice job, it has a totally different meaning.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

guys have you ever seen someone show up post a couple pictures and win? I dont think i have. Its always a member who has a full build log. answers questions etc. Let the new guys enter. Doesnt mean they will win. hopefully it spurs them on to stick to the hobby.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived