Only a 3K build, but lots of fabrication!

im interested to see how the dash comes out. i would have made the lid to the amp rack black as a nice contrast. red is my favorite color but i still think thats a little too much.

just one mans opinion.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

MORE PHOTOS!!!!!!

:drink40:

Shit, dude, you're 5 minutes away from my shop(Wayne rd in westland), just come on down and check it out in person! lol, I'm getting those photos up today

Kool i'll have to come by once I get my truck back, right now my truck is in the shop with ford techs going over thing wire by wire & even pulling the dash cause there a short some where in my truck wiring. I'll PM you for the address...

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Roads start to clear up & i got my whip back, i'll be popin in some time this week...

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

We are all gay and addicted... POST ALL PICS of said build log... Come on man... Dooo EEEEttt... :drinks:

I speak for myself when i say i'm NOT gay. 8)

then you are on the wrong forum ")

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Looks great. So far it looks like the dash is going to be awesome. Also I am going to have to agree with skittlesRgood and say (in my opinion), there is a bit too much red. If there were to be some contrast it would have really set it off. But nonetheless, overall this build is looking good.

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

Alpine CDA-117

2 12" Fi Audio SSD D1

Rockford Fosgate T1000-1BD (1340RMS @ 1 ohm)

Vibe Audio LiteBox Stereo 4

Energy ENC650CV2 Component/Convertible Speakers

Knu Koncept 0 Gauge

This looks sweet but personally I would of showed off the amps more. And not so much red back there do some black inserts

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

I'm back to working on the dash tonight, trying to get at least the passenger side wrapped, I'm taking lots of pics, just for you guys! lol, because I normally take pics, but not of EVERY stage of the work. But, since I like you SMD guys, I'm doing it now. As for why all the red, it was actually supposed to end up completely red, you know blood guts, but the guy already had a black suede headliner and didnt want to redo it. Here's a pic we did of a black H2 with ALL red interior, it looked pretty sick I thought. There is black suede inserts going in the dash.

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

HOLY REDNESS!

Though red is a pretty sweet colour and can really bring out a certain entity, I think that is waaaayyyy to much. Just me personally. Now it may look way better in person and once you sit inside the vehicle but from my point of view, I don't think I would want it. Now again, that is just my opinion and that is all it is. I do not want to go raggin on your own build or on your style because it's yours and personally, I wouldn't want you to do it to me. Plus, you have WAYYY more mad skills then me. Either way, I'm seeing this build to the end. Also, I do realize that that picture was of a H2 and I realize that this build will have the black suede headliner, which I think will look sick with the red. Way better then ALL red.

Keep up the good work! :good:

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

Alpine CDA-117

2 12" Fi Audio SSD D1

Rockford Fosgate T1000-1BD (1340RMS @ 1 ohm)

Vibe Audio LiteBox Stereo 4

Energy ENC650CV2 Component/Convertible Speakers

Knu Koncept 0 Gauge

Archived