Sonic Electronix

which sub(s) should i get for my truck

Depends om how much power you're running, if you're wanting to go ported or sealed, and how much space you're working with. Hard to make a recommendation without knowing all of that info...

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Depends om how much power you're running, if you're wanting to go ported or sealed, and how much space you're working with. Hard to make a recommendation without knowing all of that info...

hes running a MTX TC 8001, and the box is going to be built pretty close to the examples he provided.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

ive been looking into new subs for my truck and i really like the DC lvl 2 10s. they are like 125 each online. which isnt bad cuz my polks cost 170 each. but i have a limited mount bepth so i cant go any larger then the lvl 2. and they would be perfect for your amp. also the sundown 10s look amazing. they just have to deep of a mount depth for my boxes

im pretty sure DC is one of the companies that does not discuss prices for equipment online

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Whats up? Got a question. I live in a small town and the baddest bass around here is a dude that has 2 solo x 18s in a 2 door impala donk. I have a 90 suburban and thinking of walling off the back or make it a two seater. What subs and amps would for sure smoke him? Ive been looking at 2 new fi btl 18s.

Edited by Throwback Bass

buy anything but make sure the box is strong, tuned and constructed properly cuz if it aint even the most expensive subs will sound dead. well i'd prefer u buy sony xplod subs as they're great for every type of music.

:rofl::lol:

Blind leading the blind...^^^ :nea:

:good:

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

Whats up? Got a question. I live in a small town and the baddest bass around here is a dude that has 2 solo x 18s in a 2 door impala donk. I have a 90 suburban and thinking of walling off the back or make it a two seater. What subs and amps would for sure smoke him? Ive been looking at 2 new fi btl 18s.

Post a new topic, and be sure to include how much you are willing to spend on your set up. then people will give u recommendations.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!