Very interesting to watch history right now. I hope their government makes a turn for the better. I applaud the people.

***CLIFFS*** taken from USC from bb forums.

-Protesters have stormed the Foreign Ministry Building and the State TV Building

-The Military has been deployed to Cairo, Alexandria, and Suez

-The Military is being welcomed with open arms by protesters

-The Ruling Party Headquarters has been set on fire

-More than 50,000 Protesters have taken to the streets in Cairo (reports of up to 150,000 on Friday)

-Fires have broken out all over Cairo

-Police and Security Forces have been overwhelmed in several locations

-Curfew has been set for all of Egypt however remains entirely unenforced

-The Internet has been completely shut off throughout Egypt, including mobile cell networks

-Egypt Air has suspended all flights into Egypt

-Unconfirmed reports of police and military clashes throughout Cairo

-Unconfirmed reports of the police withdrawing as the military moves in

-Robert Gibbs, U.S. Press Secretary, has stated the U.S. will be reviewing current monetary aid provided to Egypt ($1.5billion)

-Presidential Guard has been sent to protect the Egyptian State TV Building

-Protesters and the Army have joined forces to protect the National Museum of Antiquities from fire/looting

-Egyptian tanks have been sent to protect the American and British Embassies

-Unconfirmed reports that Protesters have reached the Presidential Palace

-Tens of Police Stations have been torched across the country

-Mubarak disbands the government and will establish a new one with himself remaining as the head

-Obama makes a speech telling Mubarak to back up his promises of reform

-Unconfirmed reports of over 100 people killed throughout Egypt in protests Friday

-4 p.m. curfew imposed (1/29)

-Protester numbers rising to 50,000+ in Cairo alone

-Mobile Phone and Landline service has been returned as of ~3 a.m. ET, still no return of internet service

-All members of the cabinet have resigned

-1,000 Protesters storm the Ministry of the Interior in Cairo

-The Military has not taken an official position as of yet, they are simply protecting infrastructure

-Omar Suleiman, the Chief of Egyptian Intelligence, has been sworn in as the first Egyptian Vice President in 30 years

-Egyptian Aviation Minister, Ahmad Shafik, appointed new Egyptian Prime Minister

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

All I know is if they overthrow Mubarak whatever or whoover replaces him may not be better but could be a lot worse. Just means more instability in the middle east and more strain for the US to try and defend our policies protecting Isreal.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

its basically a repeat of the 1979 Islamic Revolution (except its not in Iran(yet)) in the sense that the same ideology is behind it. It will happen again in 2050, I assure you. Thats how it is over there. They get a new government that they are happy with at first, get suppressed for a couple decades, and throw them out.

Edited by Tek

and they shut down the internet so they cant have easy contact with outside areas. thats where this country is heading to. there trying to pass a bill where if the U.S. government feels threatened they can shut down ALL internet servers in an instant for as long as they please with the push of a button

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

there trying to pass a bill where if the U.S. government feels threatened they can shut down ALL internet servers in an instant for as long as they please with the push of a button

if it came down to it, they would do it regardless of a law present. it's sort of like the Patriot Act. After it was passed, the government was just being OPEN about it from that point on.

Edited by Tek

Very interesting to watch history right now. I hope their government makes a turn for the better. I applaud the people.

the guy at 0:45 in the video, i applaud him!!!! very well said. gave me chills. its a shame that most americans dont have the balls to take a stand like this.

Edited by Hugh G. Rection

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

The amount of money that US wants to give this country is an insane amount maybe some but not 1.5 billion. Agreed bad government needs to be over thrown, and I would prefer not to have much conflict in the Middle East due to oil. I wish those cultures could just settle the shit!

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon