Thanks Guys.

Cavy, I didnt want to spend that much either, My brother in law paid over a g for his APBT and I think my Dog looks 10X better than his does and I spent 200, I looked around for months, talked to a few small breeders on the net and came away with better looking, healthiier, happier Dog than what my bro-n-law got, sometimes more expensive doesnt mean a better product.

I would like to have an English Bully, they are extremly expensive, and the higher quality championship lines just get plain ridiculous.

Damn good looking dog. Ive been debating getting myself a english bulldog, but i find it hard to bring my self to spend 2-3g's on a dog

my sister breeds those... they are some very high maintinance dogs (you gotta wipe theyr but after they go poop) <_<

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 2 weeks later...

got a new cam and decided to take pics of victoria...my rottweiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Sooooon I will have pics of lots and lots of pitbulls LOL

I was abit nieave(sp) and alil bit dumb, Rufus got my bitch pregnant, I didnt intend for it to happen and we usually dont have them together very much but it it happened anyway.

I now have 11 pitbulls in my house and ohhhhhhhhh what fun that is.

my bitch isnt a pure pit so I never intended to let this happen, but every puppy looks just like rufus (they look pure)

if anyone in the sactown area is looking for a pup lmk they will be reay togo with full shots in 8 weeks.

I think we are gonna keep 1 and give away the other 8 puppies

I post some pics later today.