Sonic Electronix

some kid told me he was gonna build a box with 1 10 and 1 12 in the same chamber. Regardless of what I said, its just "I got it figured out man"

What the hell? lol

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

then build something in the future that will put any of their shit to shame ! :)

then when they come and ask you how to get as loud as you... give them the site :)

best way to make a know it all listen is to beat them at their game...

I am trying Im in the mix of obtaining a DC lvl 4 18 <_< and 8 6.5 mids/highs and a Center console with an 8 for mid-bass <_< im trying....

Wait...... Im already louder than them :good: I got my Fi SSD 12 on a 1000

winn, where u from in nc?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

then build something in the future that will put any of their shit to shame ! :)

then when they come and ask you how to get as loud as you... give them the site :)

I am trying Im in the mix of obtaining a DC lvl 4 18 <_< and 8 6.5 mids/highs and a Center console with an 8 for mid-bass <_< im trying....

winn, where u from in nc?

Wilmington

Wait why??? <_< Hmmmm

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

oh, im in the middle of boon and hickory

theres not many people to chat wit about audio and what knot

ive been on here since 07 and for some reason my mind wont let me forget certain things so i pritty much remember about 60-70% of what ive seen on here from the past 4 yrs so if u need any help wit anything i could prolly lend a hand lol

not trying to sound weird :):peepwall:

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

oh, im in the middle of boon and hickory

theres not many people to chat wit about audio and what knot

ive been on here since 07 and for some reason my mind wont let me forget certain things so i pritty much remember about 60-70% of what ive seen on here from the past 4 yrs so if u need any help wit anything i could prolly lend a hand lol

not trying to sound weird :):peepwall:

My cousin lives in boon... Thats across the state i think... lol

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

its fun makin the retards who blow tons of money on shitty equipment look stupid when you give them a demo...happens all the time where i live.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

No no no bro 18 s hit slower and 8 s hit faster

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I can beat all you guys. Hands down too.

I was at lunch and i told my friend i was selling my sub, he has heard the system and knows some about audio but nothing about what we do.

Anyway, someone next to us over heard and asked me "how many ohms does it have left?" I looked at him like :shok: and he said "all you do is hook up a volt meter to the basket and it tells you how many ohms you have left". I told him voltmeters don't read resistance, his response was "ohms you idiot not resistance".

I just walked away.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.