OK... I want you SMD freaks to help choose which dash will be in the Hummer!!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which Version do you like best for Trippi's hummer... remember this is a mockup!!

• Version 1 kicks ass!!! ROCK THAT!!
    • Version 2 is the best!!! CRANK THAT!!!
    • dude, for real they both suck... put the factory back in!

I voted # 2.

The tweeter on the pillars were always too blaring in my face so I had them turned down.

And I think #2 just looks a bit better. And I think it'll sound better.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

voted two as well, i personally think the more subtle will look better, as if theres too much glass, even if its nice and curvy, starts ending up looking like a bunch of speakers floating in an ocean..... keep it up ric

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I voted on the first page. What my dome of tweets on the dash didnt catch your attention? I just voted in the poll too.

Dont forger the Geritol dispenser and the storage bin for the Depends. He's gonna need a fridge to keep his Ensure cold too.

hey Ric...heres the puss asses who voted #3 but didnt have the balls to say anything

Symmetry9898

mazdaspl

Playa Named Joe

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Nick i like what you did there :good: , I voted on number 2 because it looks alot better to me personally, maybe tweets up the A-Piller but its not up to me its up to the owner, im sure what ever style is chosen will look bad ass when its done. Maybe it's the mock-up that makes #1 look to extreme.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

hey Ric...heres the puss asses who voted #3 but didnt have the balls to say anything

Symmetry9898

mazdaspl

Playa Named Joe

Hey Ric, first off im not he kind of guy that will hind behind a vote.. here i am telling you why i did not like them. Both designs have the speakers right infront of your face behind the steering wheel. that personally is not my taste in placement.. If you had a choice #3 like #1 minus those 2 speakers that would have got my vote..

Jay

Symmetry9898

mazdaspl

Playa Named Joe

Hey Ric, first off im not he kind of guy that will hind behind a vote.. here i am telling you why i did not like them. Both designs have the speakers right infront of your face behind the steering wheel. that personally is not my taste in placement.. If you had a choice #3 like #1 minus those 2 speakers that would have got my vote..

Jay

Jay, I appreciate the comments... I was joking when I made the comment earlier... thats why i even said that meade, trippi and hobby made the comments. lol

I just want to know what it was that made you not like either that's all. now you said like number 1 minus those two speakers... you mean the ones in the a pillar??? or minus the ones behind the steering wheel?

Trippi wants 200 speakers in there... that's the problem. If I was building this for SQ or for me would it have 8 8"s in the dash like this??? hell no.

but this is an extreme setup, crazy, insane... that is what he is going for...

please elaborate on what you exactly mean though... I take every opinion seriously. they are opinions... but they help me to do a better job.

Thanks Jay!

-Ric

Archived