plus lets face it your budddy will more then likey not do anything with "bitches" he prolly wouldnt even know what to do with 2 of them anyways......

1 seat 1 girl= all he can handle(all he needs)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

prove us wrong.... if it works then we will say good job but if you fail it will just be expected and when u come on here asking why you failed and why theres port noise you gonna get the same answers/advice you did here

you wont get far in this fourm unless u open up when people try to help you

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

well, w/e you decide to do, just make a build log out of it so we have some pics.

ps, on a personal note i would listen to all the advice ih8punkrock has given, he has lots of exp with the trunk of a mustang, look at his build logs to get some ideas

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

you do but what oyu start on a build like that for someone else who is paying for it? And against the advice of alot of experienced people here

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Heres my box for a single 12. Don't know how the fuck I got it in, but I had to 45 the corners with a sawzall to get it out.

DSC01938.jpg

You can see how much room is in the trunk, but 'retard small' opening, as N8 put it, makes it useless. So good luck to you with the two 15s. Make sure to post plenty of pics as this moves along.

Just a reminder post/pic.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i aint goin against the advice, i just aint been checkin the forum lately. runnin around town and what not. here is where i stand on it. total box volume is good as far as cubes, i am a lil skeptical on the port area, but thats another reason for the removable port, if needed it can be changed without having to destroy the whole box, the other reason is for competition, if he decides to put it in a comp, he will want a higher tuning. like i said, im not at all against the suggestions and what not, but i do have a lil bit of box building under my belt, this however is the first time having to build it in a trunk, and my first time with a removable port. just kinda chill tho, im not shutting you guys out, just kinda askin you guys to let me do my thang.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

then do your thing. but 99% of us here know our shit. don't come back later bitchin about how your box sounds like ass and ask how to improve it. the direction you're heading with the box now, is going to be a waste of time and money

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Removable port or not. there is NOT enough port area. Take a bit of advice from me and the other guys here trying to help you. I own a mustang a 97 GT to be exact, and have built boxes for it, an 03 cobra, and a 2006 base and 2006 GT. I advise you against doing 15s first of all. If you're set on them, your best option, to get the space you need (including port) is to fire subs up to fit properly. I don't recommend building in the trunk since this is someone elses car youre working on. If its anywhere from 94-2004 mustang the opening from the inside is the largest at 13.5" tall by 32" wide. (this is without cutting/bending any metal)

You need alot more port area then what you're using and i mean alot. Scrap that design and try again.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Archived