Verizon Iphone 4 ***IT IS HERE***

Congrats I bet you'll like them. One of my friends have one on AT&T and its pretty nice. I'll keep my Droid Incredible for several reasons though.

and they are?

im tossed up between a droid X and the iphone :/

If the phone isn't modded in any way, its extremely restricted. You can only download official apps from the App Store. Apple is strict with the apps they accept too. You can't download ANY TYPES of files online. You can only save pics. I use my Droid more than a computer.

My Galaxy Tablet is actually rooted and I have an app that increases the CPU speed..shows how much I'm "mobile."

Restrictions are the main reason I won't get an iPhone 4.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

156954_1773517781684_1351493280_31939285_4211544_n.jpg

btw i didnt just have like a bad droid, i went through 3 of them and they had sooo many problems

I'm right there with you with all the problems with the Original Droid. Some had them, some didn't. I went through about 7 or 8 of them over a year span. After the 7th or 8th replacement they agreed to let me upgrade at discounted pricing for my Droid X. Just had my Droid X replaced not because of a problem, but because of what I did. I dropped it in my Bojangles tea...it still worked, but when pressing the volume down button, it would open the camera.

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

I don't know how anyone can say they've had problems with their iphone. I guarantee the problems are either with the user or the service where ever you are. I haven't dropped a single call with my iphone 4. I've been using iphones for over 4 years now and refuse to use anything different.

btw i didnt just have like a bad droid, i went through 3 of them and they had sooo many problems

I'm right there with you with all the problems with the Original Droid. Some had them, some didn't. I went through about 7 or 8 of them over a year span. After the 7th or 8th replacement they agreed to let me upgrade at discounted pricing for my Droid X. Just had my Droid X replaced not because of a problem, but because of what I did. I dropped it in my Bojangles tea...it still worked, but when pressing the volume down button, it would open the camera.

damn your lucky, my verizon store wouldnt let me do anything besides get a new one...

anyways i really wasnt looking to get into a whole iphone v.s. other

anybody heard how coverage and how well 3g will work on it?

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I don't know how anyone can say they've had problems with their iphone. I guarantee the problems are either with the user or the service where ever you are. I haven't dropped a single call with my iphone 4. I've been using iphones for over 4 years now and refuse to use anything different.

its the ease of use thing i like more...

I can tether with out itunes..

i can add video, pdf files, basically use my phone as a external HD... where the Iphone cant...

I dont NEED Itunes to access the shit on my phone....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i can add video, pdf files, basically use my phone as a external HD... where the Iphone cant...

Yeah, this is really nice. It helps out a lot for school (I'm only in high school). I keep a usb cord in my backpack. It's nice how files seamlessly sync to my DINC with windows explorer and how I can view/edit the files right on the phone.

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

damn your lucky, my verizon store wouldnt let me do anything besides get a new one...

anyways i really wasnt looking to get into a whole iphone v.s. other

anybody heard how coverage and how well 3g will work on it?

Yeah, they said because I went through 3 of them under 90 days that they will allow you to early upgrade to a different phone. It extends your contract end date though.

its the ease of use thing i like more...

I can tether with out itunes..

I dont NEED Itunes to access the shit on my phone....

X2. I use my Droid X in school to tether to the laptops in school to get on sites that are blocked. I can download and save ANY file from the internet to my phone, and there is usually an app on the market, or the phone can usually open it. You can also wirelessly sync your phone's music library with a program on your computer via wifi or 3g. I also consistently have 3+ bars of 3G, Never droppped a call in my life with my droids.

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

DROID DOES dominate this thread bahaha

LMFAO so true

its not a vs thread, we just dont want you to have complications when you are purchasing a phone, and we are also trying to save you $

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived