MiddleEast UFO?

Forevrbumpn

lol victims of MIB

:rofl:

for real though. i hope we make contact with aliens in my life time.

Pretty sure that ship already sailed...ever heard of a "Lady Gaga"?

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

I have a hard time believing something like this to actually be aliens. If you think about it, this video shows them using lights and things like that on their UFO. That would mean that, whatever place they came from had the exact same resources as us to discover and use electricity to create lights, and they would have to use them in the same manner we do, as in on vehicles. Apparently, this also shows that they found a way to travel through space, and think the same way we do in the sense that they are searching other planets for civilizations or whatever. The chances of that are all impossibly small, along with the other endless variables that have to do with this same situation. It's just unfeasible

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

:lol::drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Ya seriously believe any friendly alien life form will land here? If they witness the way we treat each other in our own planet, I doubt they think were going to welcome a different life form. That's how I look at it.

But I do believe there is other life out there. Just too smart to land here.

you assuming their own history isnt exactly the same as ours. its not like they are perfect life forms. I'm sure they have a history too.

True, but if in fact they're history is exactly or at least similar to ours, they'' know for sure not to land here. Don't get me wrong though, I do hope we can make contact some day. It would be the event of a lifetime.

I doubt it, in any of our life times ... but you never know ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I have a hard time believing something like this to actually be aliens. If you think about it, this video shows them using lights and things like that on their UFO. That would mean that, whatever place they came from had the exact same resources as us to discover and use electricity to create lights, and they would have to use them in the same manner we do, as in on vehicles.

there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

why the hype over a fake video?

Understandable. I'am also a big skeptic as well. But if that is 1 video of maybe 1000 people who will fight this video on Youtube, then okay, I'am sure there will be 10,000 people believing it.

The last 5 seconds of that video the ball is completely faked.

The original videos, it looks a lot more legit.

To me, its believable, because of the different views, the report on CNN, and witnesses

One guy who does his own video editing could also get a blank blue sky, and have a 747 magically appear in the video right? And then he could say how he could easily repeat the same thing?

So, its guys like this, and modern technology on CGI, and software which will desensitize us to ANYTHING

When I say I'am a Skeptic, I truly am. I seen a UFO personally one night working grave yard as an electrician, I was coming home from Oakland, and decided to stop by in Dixon, about 30 miles from Sacramento. The town was dead, I really needed coffee. I seen this dark plane coming right towards me, and dropping- huge like the military style cargo planes. I thought it was crashing, then a couple hundred feet from the ground started to coast, quietly, and slowly- To me, it had the same motion, and a little faster than a blimp.

Yet it had the same 3 lights at the bottom and a triangle shaped I assume, although even how clear it was, I could see no shape at all.

I got so exited, coffee wasn't needed any more, I documented everything, and went home and wrote down everything I seen and noticed

My assumption at the time Black Triangles

Yet to this day, I assume now it may be a very large plane, or blimp

I'am a skeptic to something I seen first hand. Yet, Iam still 50/50 on it

Oh, and I chased it through the city, put it this way, I was able to keep up with whatever it was at no more than 45mph for about 5 minutes, going right, left, right left, straight, and then stopped at the edge of farm land

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

meh, i just dont believe it. There's been all these sightings and what not, and videos, but i still dont believe it. Call me what you want :P

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Archived