MiddleEast UFO?

Forevrbumpn

atheist make me laugh sorry

i think its far more likely that god is an alien than some omnipotent being....but then god could be an alien with the power of omnipotence. who knows

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i think its far more likely that god is an alien than some omnipotent being....but then god could be an alien with the power of omnipotence. who knows

but that would imply that I could reach the level of the gods?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

i didnt come in here to debate god or what not. just voice my opinion. yall can hate me for my opinion thats fine with me. you have your faith and i accept that. and life will go on

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

but that would imply that I could reach the level of the gods?

i was using god in the sense of creation. technically you can make creation. for all we know you could blow your load on neptune and blam a few hundred thousand years from not civilization could be there lol. but as far as controlling weather and the like no

EDIT: i also meant that other species in the galaxy could wield such technology to control our world which would in turn give them god like powers over us

people who close their minds to the universe around them and base their lifes on a book that neva has been or ever will be proven make me laugh too.

with millions of religiouns what makes yours right..if you have faith and yet they do too

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

i have always thought it was a little humorous that mankind assumes it is at the top of the food chain. Maybe some space creatures just havent gotten hungery enough to eat us yet. Mmmmm. Goood!

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

This is interesting how it was recorded by multiple people at different angles.

I do believe there is other lifeforms scouting this galaxy, or pockets of life out there still advancing like us because I've seen an event similar like this unfold before my eye's, was kind of creepy.

But the thing is, are the pilots of these UFO's human's testing alien-tech govt equipment or legit alien's monitoring us.. we will never know ehh.gif

Also for those military strategist's out there, before you engage in an offensive the logical thing to do is send out scouts for intelligence so you can prepare your objective's, what if they are planning something, we are screwed lol.gif.

Archived