That XS really brightens up under the hood.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Looks good man!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

HIDs installed they are DDM 35w 5000K. I just want it to be night now so I can adjust them.

P5140361.jpg

P5140362.jpg

P5140363.jpg

P5140364.jpg

Now just gonna clean the wires up with some zip ties. Got some fuses in so Im gonna try and heave the DC alt in tomorrow before work just gotta wake up early and work efficiently.

edit: spelling

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

good lookin build you got goin on here man! i got some HIDs from ddm as well 55w 8k's with the relay harness and the only problem im having is that when i turn my lights on sometimes they flick on then go right back off but im sure it was installer error, other than that i love em

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

good lookin build you got goin on here man! i got some HIDs from ddm as well 55w 8k's with the relay harness and the only problem im having is that when i turn my lights on sometimes they flick on then go right back off but im sure it was installer error, other than that i love em

Yeah before buying I read alot of reviews where people's HIDs flicker. Also read stories where it took 2 months to get em but mine only took like 3 weeks. I didnt wanna mess with a relay so thats why I just stuck with the 35w

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Yeah before buying I read alot of reviews where people's HIDs flicker. Also read stories where it took 2 months to get em but mine only took like 3 weeks. I didnt wanna mess with a relay so thats why I just stuck with the 35w

I have a 35w kit in my lows, and got a relay harness after I had them installed for awhile...the difference was that with the relay harness they warmed up a LOT quicker. I would recommend a relay harness for ANY hid upgrade, and it's $12..why risk burning up factory wires?

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

I have a 35w kit in my lows, and got a relay harness after I had them installed for awhile...the difference was that with the relay harness they warmed up a LOT quicker. I would recommend a relay harness for ANY hid upgrade, and it's $12..why risk burning up factory wires?

thats why i got it on mine, its still super simple to hook up with the relay harness, i just wish both my lights would turn on when i turned my lights on other than having to turn them on and off a couple times, but they do warm up really fast, like 10-15 seconds

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

Archived