Jump to content

chrishova

Members
  • Posts

    544
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by chrishova

  1. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ X2
  2. Howz about this one?!?! http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct947.aspx
  3. I'm looking for a D3100 NOW, and another one in a couple weeks... Norfolk, Va
  4. how do we contact coronaJeff? Any leads on who is the cheapest? I'm in Norfolk, Va?
  5. Nice! TWO 15"s in that trunk, what's the box size/ specs, htz? :drink40:
  6. Are we going to finally be able to find T shirts, hats, and stickers HERE?!?!? My SMD 15" is coming SOOOOON!!!
  7. P.M. me lowest you will go... Payday tomorrow...
  8. That's the right plug for me! But I have a 3.8 V6, I'm going to check to see if it will mount. What is the output on it max?
  9. NIIIIIIIIICE! Whatever you did, it's way better! I know it wasn't cheap!!! Now will you be selling shirts, hats, and stickers to make some money. lol!!!
  10. one more vote for the grand prix! I have '97 with 120k , change the tranny fluid every year, minor mods, no problems! The 3800 V6 is what GM came up with to be a gas saving alternative to the V8's, no it won't smoke a V8, but its NOT slow! The GTP's are great! If you do get a GTP, MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE THE SUPERCHARGER OIL!!!
  11. damm, I'm in norfok, VA and mite go check 'em out! Lol
  12. The harness comes with it,too right? Model # XSP310 XSP313?
  13. He still does them! I got my dual inputs a couple days ago, it took like ten days, but they turned out NIIIIICCCE! I am still loking for batts for the low, and I'm getting him to do some buss bars! Great work! http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270208_1695310154849_1600682969_3020087_6985550_n.jpg
  14. I was looking for dual inputs for my SAZ3500D, and he said he'd make me some... It took a couple weeks, he had to make them, but they fit PERFECT!!! They have a flat side on the post so they don't spin or slide out. I can't wait to get some batteries so he can make me some bussbars! I will have pics on my gallery they are so nice! http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270208_1695310154849_1600682969_3020087_6985550_n.jpg
  15. I got my dual inputs for my SAZ3500D and they are AWESOME!!! I love how there is a flat side on the posts so they don't spin or pull out! I will post pics tommorow!! As soon as I get some batts, I want some bussbars!!!
  16. How did you like the DC? Anything else going up?
  17. I saw a stepdown for $95, where does the stepdown go?
  18. what do I need to make it work, a Voltage control unit , a better alt, more 0 gauge? I do want to use it as a daily driver...
  19. Hello out there, I am getting my stuff together for this build with a SMD 15" and a SAZ3500D. I have the big 3, going to do a 2nd run of 0 gauge, and I have my alt. rebuilt to 220a. I found 3 Kinetic 16v batts for a good price. can I use the 12v posts as my bank until I get a better alt for 16v.? Is 3 too much, really? Thank yall!!!
  20. Still nothing... When they do come out, can there be a pic of the SMD on it? Thank you!
  21. How long is this going on? My "reserve bank" is low because of the SAZ3500D and the SMD 15", lol!
  22. Candence looks good, I got some on special, then got some more, it's OFC. 34.5 ft. for $49.00 http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Car-Amplifier-Power-Cable/CADENCE-0-GAUGE-24.5-FEET-BLUE-AMP-POWER-GROUND-WIRE/24.5+FEET+0G15M-BLUE.aspx
  23. My box for the SMD is going to be 15.75" deep so that the "stud" will rest on a "plate" attached to the back of the box. If I brace it like crazy will I be O.K.? My box will also be 35" wide 17" high and 15.75" deep.
×
×
  • Create New...