Jump to content

08tahoe

Members
  • Posts

    1502
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 08tahoe

  1. I like knukonceptz
  2. X2.. I will patiently wait for it like I did for the dd-1!
  3. I leave everything hooked up. I just plug my charger in and let it charge but I got the hf1215 which is a 15amp charger
  4. Retarded but funny at the same time
  5. What'd u have hooked up 2 it?
  6. I'm pretty sure your talking about me kickass .. And yes make sure you get a good adapter because the cheap ones just create distortion. I didn't find that out until I got the DD-1 so that's when I ended up getting the lc6i and after that I was distortion free and my system sounded way better.
  7. Any reason you chose the audio control over the PAC adapter for our trucks? I'm just using it for now to be able to hook up my amp cause I still have the stock stereo, and I already had it cause I was using it in my honda before I got my tahoe.
  8. If your asking about the lc6i, then no, you can't make adjustments to it. The only thing it has is level controls for each channel. Kinda like the gain knob on an amp
  9. I have the audiocontrol lc6i and its not bad. Its way better than those cheap $20 hi/low converters
  10. I also have the old unlimited plan but didn't know about that so thanks for the info.. That's
  11. Well I'm finally able to get back on on my cell phone. All I did was jiggle the power cord like sensai said and as soon as I did that a thought came to me that I should google the error code so I did and BAM there was the answer. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Torch/Error-10005-The-requested-URL-could-not-be-retrieved/td-p/963785
  12. Ya I rebooted my phone like a million times lol hoping that it would fix the problem and it didn't work, I even took the battery and the sim card out for 5 minutes and that didn't work either. And about my data, I don't think it did but I don't know how to check if it was. I got the old att ulimited data plan and I havnt made any changes to it. Even posting takes forever cause I try to post and it will go to the error page.
  13. I tried that the first day it happened but it didn't work for me. Just to open this page took forever cause i have to keep trying to refresh it or I have to go back and then click on it again. I can't be on for more than like 3 minutes withought it hapenning (that's if I'm lucky and I can even open the page without it happening) and when it happens the first time it just keeps happening over and over. I tried a desktop the otherday real quick and it worked fine and I tried my girls phone and it worked so it seems like its my phone with this site.
  14. so its been more than a week and its still happening and its only this website, every other website works fine. I'm starting to get smd withdrawals lol.. I hope it starts working again when the website upgrade gets done
  15. This is the 4th day that I keep getting this error page for pretty much everything I click on, I'm on my mobile. Can someone help? Thanks! This is what pops up: ERROR The requested URL could not be retrieved Sorry, we can't open the web page that you requested because the server hosting the web page might be unavailable. Possible solutions: - Try again later. - Contact the web page administrator. Error Code: 10005
  16. The truth. I loved mine. Great dog. Yup, that is the truth! I love my pits and they are very loyal.
  17. That's not true at all
  18. From the ones you picked I say roscoe. And I would like to suggest beast
  19. That was sick and hilarious at the same time lmao
×
×
  • Create New...