Sundown Audio

Amp(s) for 2-10" TSNS

kryptonite

question... what amp or amps were you running before?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Pair of mtx thunder elite te1501d, on amp per pair of rf t1 12s. Im gonna end up doing one amp on each coil for now until I get the second 10, than ill get one monster amp or a pair of amps and go that route

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Ive got the same basic electrical as you, except at 270 dc alt. and i ran an addictive audio 500.1 at full tilt music for comps and only dropped to 12.6, so i would say your electrical will hold up to a good 5k amp, maybe 6k.

so maybe a sundown 4500, if you upgrade to a few more 3100s you could get a sd 8k.

Why would you suggest an SD 8k?

Not being a dick. But I've heard sooooooo many horror stories about SD. Bad customer service. Amps randomly blowing. Look at it this way, the sounddigital 8k, an 8 thousand watt amp, has single 0 gauge inputs.

Really?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Not being a dick. But I've heard sooooooo many horror stories about SD. Bad customer service. Amps randomly blowing. Look at it this way, the sounddigital 8k, an 8 thousand watt amp, has single 0 gauge inputs.

Really?

ive heard good from them...

Really?

They use boosted rail in their amps iirc. Same as stetsom and the new RF 300 watt amp. And I believe the voltage they use is different in Brazil

american bass 1100.1 ftmfw

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

You can run 5k with your current electrical. I to ran very similar electrical, 220 amp alt, d3400 plus two d3100s in rear, two aq3500d.1 strapped at 2 ohms, I was clamping 5500 watts out of them at this configuration, basically rising to 6.5 ohms, and only dropped to 12.5 on the hardest music note, also same with burp.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db