A Suburban A Warhorse and a pair of Double Dees

Finally, I'm back and running. The new alt is in, just had to improvise a bit on the replacement belt. Since I already had a longer belt lying around from my quad alt bracket mis-fit experiment. I opted to use the longer belt with the original idler pulleys the bracket came with. Any who, here is a pic of finished product.

DSC00038.jpg

Here are some pics of the finished battery rack install.

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

Here is a shot from the front seats looking towards the rear. :P

DSC00072.jpg

:P

Got to show the processor and front stage amp some love.

DSC00068.jpg

Here are some pics of the subs and amp.

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

Lastly, a little bling. :)

DSC00052.jpg

:woot:

this may be a dumb question but, the batteries are safe like that? like rain and whatnot, wont the water hurt something if it gets on those connections on the outside of the truck?

Very clean install though

Thanks for all the kind words fellas. :fing34: Glad you guys are enjoying the build.

Here is a little walk through vid. It's a bit raw and the wind noise is horrific at times so careful with the volume. :P Hope you guys enjoy. Let me know what you all think.

:)

You're really going to post a video showing it all off... and not playing music? WTF man you're killing us here! We want to see flex and madness!

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Have you done anything else to this?

Nothing else yet, just trying to get some play time on it and fine tune the sound.

such a clean install! :drink40:

that flush mount is so tight how do you plan on pulling the woofers if you ever have too :trippy:

Thanks. :drinks: To he honest I really didn't thing the whole flush mounting thing through. I just measured the woofers added some clearance and cut the holes. Not till I carpeted the box and tried installing the subs did I realize what I had done. :trippy: At that point all I could do is run with it. It looks tight, but yeah, it's gonna be hell getting the woofers out in one piece. Oh well live and learn while looking good. :P

You're really going to post a video showing it all off... and not playing music? WTF man you're killing us here! We want to see flex and madness!

Yes. Muahahahahaha! :P

Archived