Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

it says that it weighs 9.5lbs there is no way that 50ft of 0ga is that lights its probably all plastic jacket

this. there is no way. my spools weigh a shit ton.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

If you are looking for an SPL Setup, then get off of ebay. Some stuff is legit, but most is like the picture above. And you will wan't true copper wire. But, if you are looking for just some bass in the back, something that sounds good on a budget, CCA is just fine. Its what I'm running currently, and by the ear, you can't tell a difference in the power.

mivtCK.png

Posted

Knukonceptz ftw. Cca is stiff but their new cca has more copper for that flexibility for like 1.95 a foot. I love it.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

that stuff is shit, I've dealt with it before, it fits into a 2 gauge terminal and has less strands than good 6 gauge. It's not cca, but it's nowhere near even 90% oxygen free. Might make good beefy looking speaker wire for subs, that's about it.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Posted

Knukonceptz ftw. Cca is stiff but their new cca has more copper for that flexibility for like 1.95 a foot. I love it.

I just ordered a total of 60ft of their new cca wire. Looks pretty flexible from what i've seen, and I hope that I am satisfied!

mivtCK.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4797 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...