Think I may have been F*$&#D...

You'd be surprised how much you can find out about someone from so little info. And OP, hope it works out for you but next time unless you know them and can truly trust them 100% I'd set something else up (meet half way or something) because unless you have something in writing saying this deal is legit you'll have a hard time doing anything if he doesn't want to give you his stuff.

he's also got a softball park in his backyard. I happen to be a member of a very very large softball forum as well. im sure someone might be able to shed some light too.

Guys, remind me to never, I mean never piss off N8. Lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

damn, im glad that the only deal i've made over SMD so far hasnt ended up messed up.

all I gotta say is.

pre dug holes. let me know if you need one.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

If you have a name or address, it's super easy to dig up ALOT of dirt as long as you know where to look. My life is even easier since my step-father is a FBI agent :yahoo:

You guys are making me laugh. But you need to hope he doesn't see this thread. A lot of what you are saying is VERY gray-area.... I'd be surprised if some of this isn't illegal. I guess maybe because u haven't named him....But alot of this seems worthy of a conspiracy charge...

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

You guys are making me laugh. But you need to hope he doesn't see this thread. A lot of what you are saying is VERY gray-area.... I'd be surprised if some of this isn't illegal. I guess maybe because u haven't named him....But alot of this seems worthy of a conspiracy charge...

It's just information anyone could find on the Internet. Nothing is secret nowadays you just have to know where to look.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

any idea what means he used to ship it? cuz i no for a fact DHL is slow as shit. it took them a week to git something to me from the same city i live it its crazy

If he would respond to any of my messages I would love to tell you bro.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

It's just information anyone could find on the Internet. Nothing is secret nowadays you just have to know where to look.

i was referring to the "cali trip" and "i have pre dug holes if u need them" type stuff...

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!