how hard is it to drive with 5% tint?

Impossible, bitches are always flagging you down to get you to bang them cause your tint is so cool, can never get any driving done. :angry:

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

have always had 5% all around except my windshield. its fine in the day time no problem at all. night time is hard to see to the sides. got to lean forward a little bit when you are turning into places to make sure your all good lol. its not bad though just takes a little bit to get used to. my buddies truck has 2.5% on the windows and 35% on the windshield. usually only drives during the day but at night its about the same just have to crack the windows when making turns to make sure your all good. go for it it does take a little to get used to like i said but its worth it and safe if your careful at night and when its raining.

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

I hate driving with 5% on any window...I have 20% all around and 50% on the windshield...it's dark in the car, you can't see in very well, but can see out safely. i mean, if it's to cut heat and glare you don't really need 5%. if it's for security, and they really want to see what's inside they'll just break the window.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

My dad has 5% on the front and rear windows of his Dodge Ram. Its hard to see at night. Its nice in the day though

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

5% at night sucks it stressed me out driving my brothers car it is way too hard to see making turns. Honestly 15% or 20% is enough. I asked for 35% on my front windows but I think they put on 15% which is perfect

I have 5% over 20% on all windows but the windshield, and it's great during the day. At night it's difficult to see more than headlights in dim areas, but in cities I can still see well. My wife hates driving at night, it doesn't bother me to lower my window to back up etc.

I have 2 little kids and I can tell you they sleep so well in my truck compared to any other families vehicle, and most people don't need sunglasses. As far as seeing in you can't, any time of day.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I rock 5% all around, and 20% on the windshield. Once your used to it, its not bad. The only times I have issues is backing up at night into dark driveways. I have a wall so I have to use my mirrors, and thats pretty much a write off with the windows up.

Once you get used to driving with it at night, no issue at all. Day time though, I sometimes wish it was darker.

Impossible, bitches are always flagging you down to get you to bang them cause your tint is so cool, can never get any driving done. :angry:

^^^^

This is 110% TRUE ;)

I have 5% on my two front windows, 5% over factory 20% on all my rear windows and 35% on my windshield. I back up my driveway and that is the only thing I have to roll my windows down for. Long as you know your local cops aint gonna mess with you every time they see you I say go for it.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived