Got a trade offer last night.... Thoughts???

oh my full size with 24s and exhaust only gets about 8 city 12 highway. Its over 60 to fill.

my malibu gets 33 ish if i stay out of it highway and costs 35 to fill. it adds up fast.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

im interested in pics, if its a 99 tahoe dosent that mean its the OLD body style?

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I would trade it in a heartbeat. I know a lot of people that have made the mistake of keeping Cavaliers when they get some miles on them. They become more of a headache as time goes on. 96k is about the life span of a Cavalier. When it blows its no longer worth what it takes to rebuild. The Tahoe is a 350. You can walk through the woods in any state and find a 350 just laying around lol. It will always be worth more and be easier to sell than the Cavalier when the time comes. Just my opinion. Good luck with whatever you decide.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

oh my full size with 24s and exhaust only gets about 8 city 12 highway.

Man, that's rough. I still average about 15-16 with the hemi, about 19 on the highway...that's with a 4-door truck and 22's. It costs ~$75 to fill it up right now. :angry:

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

oh my full size with 24s and exhaust only gets about 8 city 12 highway. Its over 60 to fill.

my malibu gets 33 ish if i stay out of it highway and costs 35 to fill. it adds up fast.

Yep...thats the mileage I was gettin on my Tahoe...I didn't have rims, but the tires were beefed up a bit for the 4x4.

mivtCK.png

Damn I don't want to know the excursions mpg with 30s and all the other weight in it :/ its like 130 to fill up... I think lol

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Unless you got the extra money for gas and repairs, I would stick with the Cavi. Thats an awful lot of miles and even if its well maintained, you're still gonna have repairs.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

alrighty.... so first things first... pics

2qsce46.jpg

123s2uw.jpg

just two quick ones... also talked over all the new parts on it... Tranny was rebuilt less then 10k ago still has another 20k or 2 years on the warranty whichever passes first. New U-Joints, Water Pump, Pullys, Serpentine Belt, Alternator, Plugs/Wires, and Battery :)

still kinda up in the air about what I want to do... have debated just trading for it... getting it and trading a dealership for a blazer or something smaller which is what I wanted in the first place... would get alot more on a trade in from the Tahoe rather then the Cavy

Archived