Kryptonite's 4th order blow through?!?!

what happened that went so wrong ?

Not a clue, hooked it up and no air is coming out of the port at all, no sound is coming out of the port at all, flipped wires several different ways, still did nothing.

Did you break them? :peepwall:I wish I could see these before I get outta here for my sophomore year- I'm up in Getzville.

No they still move, one is making this horrible pinging noise is the best way to describe it. No clue whats wrong. Getzville isn't that far, come on down

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

NEVERMIND!!! New Video coming soon, just have to finish putting everything away, cause i figured it out. If you watch the video, try and see if you can figure out what is wrong...

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

So i had figured it out and have a video uploading as i'm typing this. It'll explain what happened but now it works amazingly. Still gonna build another box though lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Yep one was out of phase, wire jackets seem to have been switched so the red which should be positive is actually the negative. All good now!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

If a mod can swap the links out for actual vid posts that'd be awesome! it wont let me for some reason...

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived