Sonic Electronix

apparently these things can hit 500 dB

http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/products/palladium-p-39f-overview/ according to a 15 year old kid on facebook

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

They look decent...but at that price point I'd have B&W 800D series. Oh and duh add all the sensitivities together and you get 603db so not only does he not understand sensitivity ratings on speakers but he also can't add.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

thats NASTY BRO!! its kinda odd how they dont have any warnings posted anywhere on the webpage about it, i smell lawsuit!

500db is weaksauce.

shut up bro, its expensive. that means it HAS to be loud.

Edited by dugee81

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Bet 100bucks steves sound louder lol

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

When I saw this thread the first thing that went through my mind was "the only thing in the world that can produce 500dbz is a funky pup" and when I open it...not so much. Kid obviously doesn't know what he's talking about, 500 db is only possible with a funkypup off 1 gigawat

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

They look decent...but at that price point I'd have B&W 800D series. Oh and duh add all the sensitivities together and you get 603db so not only does he not understand sensitivity ratings on speakers but he also can't add.

Apparently these left the 800 series in the dust (info from audiofx of sac).

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

even when i didnt know shit, some one told me that you add the sensitivity together, and i knew it didnt sound right

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.