Sonic Electronix

My first subs were 4 powerbass 12s on a pb3k alright stuff for a first setup it got loud at least everyone thought so

Actually kid sitting in class next to me bought all my stuff and has it in his truck now lol

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

My first were 4 home audio 12s still in the cabinets, just re cut out as 2- 2-12" boxes, in the back of a skylark 1967

That eventually went all to pyle too, but there was a time when Pyle was second to None, and thats around the time I was running Pyle - 1994ish

That was 4- 8"s and 4 coax 4" in a Fiesta lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

my first system ever was 2 12" L5s in a custom ported box that walled off my back seat running off 2 1200W max audiobahn amps (1 per sub and a Alpine CDA-9887 the only thing that i hate is the people i baught it from didn't tell me the stuff was stolen and the cops took EVERYTHING... now im making my way back to a decent system, finally gonna get another nice Alpine cd player :) Alpine CDA-9855 (the one with a touch slide thingy)

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

First subs were 2 kenwood excelon 12s and a kenwood 1800 watt amp.. or however many watts they are in a 98 jimmy. It was pretty loud for a few days lol

Keywords.... :rofl: I just realized you lived in Fort Dodge, haha Ill be rolling through there tomorrow to head to Des Moines for state wrestling

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

congratz, my first was a pyle driver

Lies. Rusty ran DC subs before they ever existed. :werd_msword:

Lulz.

Congrats on the new subs.

My first was 2 type-e 12s on a pioneer 400 rms amp.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

IMPP_2.jpg

[/quote

damn I ain't seen som IMPP's in a while

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Congrats man. I remember when I first got into car audio, I didn't even have a car. My friend had a few urban audio 12's that I thought I couldn't live without. He told me he would sell me them and then one day there were gone. I was pissed but come christmas my mom brought them out. They were junk but I still loved them. I have tried and tried to get out of car audio. I have yet to succeed in this. I went for about 3 years with nothing more than a factory radio and some rattling factory speakers and I got right back into it. Now there are so many new companies that (or maybe not new but new to me) that are bad ass and affordable that I really don't know where to turn lol. Where I live there aren't a lot of people into it anymore. We don't even have comps in the city anymore. Your getting into something awesome and will love it.

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

Archived