Second Skin Audio

24" Subwoofer - It's ONLY $ 12,500

redbaron80

i member watching pimp my ride and they thought it was nuts and holding their ears at 110 db lmao ............i thought the sub was bad ass before i actually knew anything, but hell if i got it for a couple hundred bucks i would test it out

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

I saw this back when I didn't know any better.... 11 Volts FTMFW!

100dbs is too loud? and 11 volts. wow. thats kinda pathetic.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

A lot of companies build expensive things just cause. To say hey, we got this, nobody else has it.

DC has the Level 6, its expensive to be what it is, but nobody is complaining. Everything actually thinks its awesome on this forum.

Yet most average car audio enthusiast can't afford it.

They have it, for the few who actually want something that expensive.

Take the Enzo Ferrari, 500k car. Yet, I can take the Ford GT 250k car, twin turbo it, and it will outrun the piss out of the Enzo with less money.

Still, people choose to buy the Enzo, just cause.

Ferrari will beat it on the track, everyday again and again.

The GT will only win in a straight line.(dragrace)

See what i mean?

THe jackhammer is a good sub, since they didn't do like audiobahn and put a normal motor behind a huge cone.

They rebuild the whole woofer from top to bottom, it's a beast, like the T15k from RF.

T15k is also waay to big, "only" does 15-18kw for it's size.(a SD 16k does the same, at a quarter of the volume needed to install it.)

I'm sure the Jackhammer can be loud and keep on playing for a long time on high power(6-7+k watts) without blowing.

trash....they don't even have specs on that thing

dc Lvl6 doesn't has any specs.. so it's trash too? :facepalm: :drink40:

No need to nit pick, I was just trying to break it down for people.

I could of used different cars, just still made the same analogy.

You didn't read the third sentence... That means u don't get it.

You can use other woofers, but the impact(wow-factor) won't be the same, maybe if u use bigger enclosures it will be louder at the same low freq, but maybe not.(the box MTX reccomends is shit, just like most mainstream manufacturer's )

They said 130...

But still, did you see the db-meter? it's a db-meter, not a SPL-meter like the termlab.

And that db-meter can only read up to 130db, nothing more.

I think that would atleast do more then 145db(even with the rediculous voltage drop, they probably haven't upgraded the alt..

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

A lot of companies build expensive things just cause. To say hey, we got this, nobody else has it.

DC has the Level 6, its expensive to be what it is, but nobody is complaining. Everything actually thinks its awesome on this forum.

Yet most average car audio enthusiast can't afford it.

They have it, for the few who actually want something that expensive.

Take the Enzo Ferrari, 500k car. Yet, I can take the Ford GT 250k car, twin turbo it, and it will outrun the piss out of the Enzo with less money.

Still, people choose to buy the Enzo, just cause.

Ferrari will beat it on the track, everyday again and again.

The GT will only win in a straight line.(dragrace)

See what i mean?

THe jackhammer is a good sub, since they didn't do like audiobahn and put a normal motor behind a huge cone.

They rebuild the whole woofer from top to bottom, it's a beast, like the T15k from RF.

T15k is also waay to big, "only" does 15-18kw for it's size.(a SD 16k does the same, at a quarter of the volume needed to install it.)

I'm sure the Jackhammer can be loud and keep on playing for a long time on high power(6-7+k watts) without blowing.

trash....they don't even have specs on that thing

dc Lvl6 doesn't has any specs.. so it's trash too? :facepalm: :drink40:

No need to nit pick, I was just trying to break it down for people.

I could of used different cars, just still made the same analogy.

You didn't read the third sentence... That means u don't get it.

You can use other woofers, but the impact(wow-factor) won't be the same, maybe if u use bigger enclosures it will be louder at the same low freq, but maybe not.(the box MTX reccomends is shit, just like most mainstream manufacturer's )

They said 130...

But still, did you see the db-meter? it's a db-meter, not a SPL-meter like the termlab.

And that db-meter can only read up to 130db, nothing more.

I think that would atleast do more then 145db(even with the rediculous voltage drop, they probably haven't upgraded the alt..

That's what I meant when I first posted.

Just cause I can actually buy something else and make it louder and maybe sound better, it doesn't have the same wow factor.

Just like having a Enzo, even though I can mod another car to be just as good or better. Still having the Enzo gets the extra WOW factor. VS a cheaper modded car.

There's so much fail in that install rofl..3 yellowtops with 8k on them and then 6 caps just hurting everything in general..and then the sealed box..i guess it was clean. :shrug:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I just went strait to the last page without reading, but I bet I can sum these three pages up with a few of my speculated quotes...

OP - "hey, check out this big sub with for $12k"

Everyone else posting - "its overpriced piece of shit, you can get(insert forum fanboy favorite brand here) for a whole lot cheaper and it will shit on it"

Did that about do it? Probably... :good:

I just went strait to the last page without reading, but I bet I can sum these three pages up with a few of my speculated quotes...

OP - "hey, check out this big sub with for $12k"

Everyone else posting - "its overpriced piece of shit, you can get(insert forum fanboy favorite brand here) for a whole lot cheaper and it will shit on it"

Did that about do it? Probably... :good:

Pretty much.

Everybody calls me a basher, yet I'm one of the only few in this thread who didn't say anything bad about MTX.

A lot of people don't know, but the upper end MTX products are actually made in the USA. And some of the amps are USA made. Yet, because they don't hold any major world records or in any fan boys installs, its trash.

Archived