Second Skin Audio

24" Subwoofer - It's ONLY $ 12,500

redbaron80

trash....they don't even have specs on that thing

Exactly what I was gonna say. They've probably never even built an operational one to test it.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

FI / AA should make a 24 inch woofer.

I would love to see how one 24" of those would do in my teggy :peepwall:

i have a audiobahn 34" wok woofer if you can find someone to recone it

See if you can bring the motor over, and we will try and make one nasty 12" with it LOL

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

im sure this is just a marketing ploy. something no one will ever buy but they can say they have it. i mean, some one who makes a $13,000 sub must be the best right? :peepwall:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

trash....they don't even have specs on that thing

Exactly what I was gonna say. They've probably never even built an operational one to test it.

Your kidding right?

Your saying they build nonfuctional subs?

Or your thinking they have never build one? Its just all photoshop?

No, they can build 'concept' subs all they want, and take as many pictures of it as they want. Hard to test a sub that ain't the real thing they claim to be building.

Just think of concept cars. They can make all the non-operational concept cars and give an estimated price all day, but they won't have any text data.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

How can a company make so many procucts, and not make anything good.

Prove me wrong, name one good mtx sub, that was built by mtx.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Um, the jackhammer. Granted the price is insane, but it is a pretty sweet sub. Hate all you want, but you'd jump up in down if there was one on your doorstep.

But seriously, back in the day Thunder 8000s were some awesome woofers, and the 6000s were great if you were on a budget. I loved them because I was anti JL way back when. I haven't really played with MTX since, and the last I've played with was a 12" and 15" 9500. I have nothing against the 9500s either, they were well built subs.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

The Thunder 8000 IMO was a good woofer for its time. I thought they sounded good, and i have stories to tell about those woofers but i dont feel like typing them out. Shit if i could find some of them brand new laying in someones garage still in the box, and i could get them on the cheap i'd rock em.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Archived