Stupidest Car Audio Related Injuries

when you're running the compressor at 165psi you need a regulator on the brad nailer...meh...ya live ya learn

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

when i saw that my car got broken into i turned around and punched the brick wall from my garage and broke all 4 knuckles and rebroke my hand where i broke it at... does that count?

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

Was building a 3 chambered sub box for a kid. Had it laying on its back side and was drilling holes between the chambers with my cordless. Sparked the fumes from the glue and had a huge fireball/explosion. 1st and 2nd degree burns on both arms. lost both eyebrows and some hair off my head. the worst was the 2nd degree burns on my nose and upper lip. that blistered and hurt like hell. Moral of the story, always use plenty of ventilation when making boxes.

So, I don't have anything cool here yet. It's no big deal

i thought soldering in my basement worked well because it was winter, only to find out that the solder had started to pour out the bottom while i was bare foot, you can finish the story for yourself :angry:

There are some pretty interesting "miss-haps". There has to be more then this. I my selfe would post more but, I haven't been working much on my system... damn cold winter.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

I was going to cut some metal for a friends install and was holding an angle grinder the wrong way (my middle finger was in-between the grinding wheel and body of grinder). I didn't realize the switch was turned on and my buddy decided to try and help me out by pluging it in for me. It only took a split second to take the skin off down to the bone (not really but sure as hell felt like it!) teaches you to have respect for tools real quick!

lol, I built my latest audio system outside in 20 degree weather nose running and all just for some bass and super dry skin/fingers/cracked and peeling damn that shit hurt

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

Archived