That's a good idea man thanks lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

all you can do is give her a kiss on the forehead and tell her you love her. and act happy and understanding.

women are right and theres nothing we can do about it.

This won't go well on here.

But finally somebody actually has balls to post something good to women.

But this doesn't work.

Women don't want a sweet loving guy...

Even though they swear they do.

The meaner you are the NICER they are. And if your nice all the time, she walks all over you and fuck you over all the time.

She's amazing in bed and when things are good, they are awesome so I guess I can deal with her pitching, not to mention she is funding my second tsns 10" lol

your girlfriend is buying you a sub?

you lucky son of a bitch.

My g/f buys me guns...lol. Hugh G. Rection prolly needs a woman like that! But as far as subs, i wouldn't dare ask. She hates the hobby...and would never fund it. She actually bitched b/c my new build was funded by my tax refund...

SERIOUSLY, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS HIS NAME?

anyways, looks like its time for a new gf, get an 18 year old, she'll think you're cool for having a car and a job, plus think subs are the shit, or atleast, thats how it is with all the girls around here, but i get friendzoned by all of them, im too nice :orly3: so what do i know.

this is the shit that happenes to me

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

she's pregnant...she knows it and doesn't want to tell you. She's still contemplating her career and how this will affect her life long term versus "fixing" the situation...good luck, but be supportive

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Dont be a total dick to her bro cuz she is being bitchy...At the same time dont let her walk all over you..Stand your ground and if she wont accept what you have to say then just walk away and let the situation fizzle out man and she will come to her senses...Ive learned that the hard way...The reason most girls want this "Bad Boy" bullshit is because they hook up with guys that treat them like trash so they are use to the abuse so when they find a good guy then they dont always know how to react but a relationship is work no matter how you look at it. Its GIVE and TAKE

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Not cool jay lol. I usually just ignore her than she becomes an angel again

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

you gotta be that dick to get the girls out of friendzone.

no you have to be an asshole. theres a difference between being a dick and an asshole. how i always saw it was an asshole does shit cause its funny or he thinks it is. a dick does shit because hes pissed off at the world and wants people to suffer. generally speaking women will put up with an asshole even in a relationship because they accept that as apart of his personality. if youre a dick she takes it as you doin shit out of spite for her.

to the op if things were great up until just recently with little or no issues at all before just let it go. shes probably just gettin overwhelmed by so much shit happenin at once

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived