Scrapmanson Posted February 23, 2011 Author Report Posted February 23, 2011 Be a educated customer.. Look on the Hertz website & write down the info, model numbers. go to both & let's see if they are willing to help you...Just keep it short.. I want to listen to the Hertz Hi-Energy Speakers... If they say, " what about these kickers?" Then say... I said Hertz & if you don't have them for a good price, then i'm driving to "" right now.. If they give you crap, let me know the salesperson name & I will see what I can do.. Sounds good! Thanks!
JGrady Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 I put the hertz energy esk 570 and the energy ecx 570 in my expy and love them. The dealer around me had the esk priced at 300 and the ecx priced between 150 and 200. I know once I get the money and upgrade all my stuff i'm going to stay with hertz. My opinion is their great speakers and have many sets priced for all sorts of budgets. I believe you would be happy. Thats my opinion though. 2007 Ford Expy 1x 12w7 1x Slash 1000 v2 1x mephis 4 channel Hertz ECX 570 Hertz ESK 570 Pioneer P4200DVD ----------------------- Future Upgrades: 2x 18" FI Audio SP4(Walled) dc 3.5k dc 175.4 2 sets of HAT Clarus C61-2 leaning on Hertz though Multiple XS D3100 batteries 2x mechman alternators Big 3 upgrade HID 6000k headlights
dolarbilz Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 If they can't help him with hertz sounds like need some new dealers in that area...
Scrapmanson Posted February 24, 2011 Author Report Posted February 24, 2011 What hertz would you recommend??
Spitfire2k6 Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 I run the t3 5.25s and they're great Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!
notorious97200 Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 Try a set of JBL 608 or 508 gti. They're no too expensive on ebay. You can find them for $200-$250, last time I saw them. The Pioneer 720prs are not bad, but I've always find them not loud enough. They're not for me. But maybe it was because of bad installs. Personally, I love my set of Focal 165KP. I have this set for 4 years, it's now on a Sundown sax 50.4 bridged, giving (in theory) 2 x 160 w rms ! Don't be cheap on your front set ! black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
Scrapmanson Posted February 24, 2011 Author Report Posted February 24, 2011 For the price esk... Esk 165?
Southnash Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 The ESK165 series or the HSK165 series. You can find them on Hertz website. Good luck & let us know what happens at the shop!
Scrapmanson Posted February 24, 2011 Author Report Posted February 24, 2011 Anybody heard of these? CDT165, got used offer for these? If not I'm going hertz!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.