MICHIGAN check in

The Taurus is Finally gone! Got a new car with a sexy new setup. As soon as the weather warms up were all getting together again whether you guys like it or not!

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

The Taurus is Finally gone! Got a new car with a sexy new setup. As soon as the weather warms up were all getting together again whether you guys like it or not!

I'm down... I still no system of my own as of now SMMFH but I'll try to talk the homie into bringing the astro...

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

yes a meet would be nice i would like demos from everyone. im the only person around me that has had LOUD shit, i need my semi virgin ears to be broken in! please? also if we found and underground parking structure there would be any wind and they are usually kinda warm. at least the one by me is.

• 3 weeks later...

Down for a meetup in the spring.

I am from Grand Rapids and there is a rebuild for the walled GTI.

2005 VW GTI 1.8T

(4) Fi BTL N2 15s/ 4th order bandpass

(2) Crescendo BC5500s

Crescendo c1000.4

(4) Selenium 6w4p (Q logic Kicks)

Crescendo FT1 tweeters

3 runs of 4/0

Too much 1/0

DC power Engineering 320 XP ~235A at idle

3 XS D3100s

Down for a meetup in the spring.

I am from Grand Rapids and there is a rebuild for the walled GTI.

and a cutlass with a 4th order... :peepwall:

haha gonna have some good bbqs this summer im sure though with us guys

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Hit my first 150 today!! at 39hz at 5k mobile electronics in westland. We need to meet up guys :clapping:

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

• 2 weeks later...

woodhaven michigan

kenwood performance series 1,800 watt amp

2 kicker dcvr

2003 ford focus se

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

I'm down... I still no system of my own as of now SMMFH but I'll try to talk the homie into bringing the astro...

Are you coming to Lima? You should get your ass in chat here sometimes as well.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived