You know I'm not gonna argue or try to put my opinion on anything because there are to many one minded people and no you don't always have to use lethal force. If you would take the time and get the right training you wouldn't have to use a gun unless it's you're last resort.

Who are you? Some kind of badass ninja motherfucker? You'll change your opinion when your house is the one with the intruder. You gonna subdue a potential threat to your family with stealth and a choke hold until the cops get there. Idiot.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and i'm only 17, but if someone breaks into my house i'm gonna do whatever it takes to make sure they don't get back out.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Where u going with this?

I know where I go with that question...

2010 Rav4

Image Dynamics IDQ10 D4 v.3 (2)

ID XS65 Components

ID CTX6

2 Farad Cap

ID Q 450.4

ID Q 600.1

Kenwood KIV-BT900

A couple layers of Second Skin

First system in years and looking for good advice. Starting small and hoping to grow!!!

Where u going with this?

I know where I go with that question...

what question are you referring to? I see alot of htem lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

"do you keep your shotgun right next to you everywhere you go?"

is what i tried to comment on... :noob:

2010 Rav4

Image Dynamics IDQ10 D4 v.3 (2)

ID XS65 Components

ID CTX6

2 Farad Cap

ID Q 450.4

ID Q 600.1

Kenwood KIV-BT900

A couple layers of Second Skin

First system in years and looking for good advice. Starting small and hoping to grow!!!

In Florida, they don't even have to be in your home. Hell, you don't even have to be at home. Just make sure they are dead, like has been previously stated, dead dudes don't sue. There have been some fucked up lawsuits won in the state of Florida by burglars. The one that sticks in my mind the most, some ass clown broke into an elderly womans home and was burglarizing it. While he was in the home he tripped over an ottoman and hurt his leg. The woman woke up and called 911, man was arrested and taken to jail. He was convicted of his crime. HOWEVER, he sued her for damages for his leg injury and won. HE would not have been able to do that if he were dead, right? Its fucked up, but if you put a bullet in someone, better make it count or its going to cost you. I'm not saying this because I'm itching to kill someone, but if I have to protect my family from an intruder, I'm damn well going to make sure he's dead which also protects my family from a lawsuit.

While on this subject, when it is night time, how are you going to tell if the intruder has a weapon? Turn on the light? Thats the last thing you want to do. Put the nite sites on center mass and pull the trigger.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

do you realize how slim the chance is that gun control will ever happen? ESPECIALLY any time in the foreseeable future. 5/9 of the supreme court justices are republicans. republicans have a majority in the House by a LONG SHOT. The democrats don't have a super majority in the senate. On top of these statistics, it is fair to say that every republican in the legislative and judicial branches would STRONGLY oppose this, as well as most democrats who have shown no interest what so ever in trying to "take them away". Major decisions that the president makes must be sold to the public first. This includes wars, the budget, selective service if you are familiar with Vietnam times, and of course, legislation. No politician is going to attempt something so drastic because they all know that it is a bad idea, it won't work, and it will have an inconceivably large amount of negative consequences for both law makers and common citizens.

The LAST thing I'm going to be thinking about when my adrenaline is pumping cause a perp broke into my house putting my wife and children at danger is where the hell their arteries are. Point I'm tryin to make is that I don't have military or law enforcement type training, just target practice at the range, and when I'm in a situation like that I'm gonna do whatever it takes to protect the well being of my family, PERIOD. It was HIS decision to break into my house, and hes gonna have to suffer the consequences in hell

Texas property gun defense laws for the fucking win

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I read this whole thread..I cringed, I laughed, I agreed and I felt bad for some people as their IQ is not up to snuff. A few thoughts without clogging it up with quoting.

VITACY - Dude...You're most likely a young guy which is cool, experience means everything in life. I will simply state it. If I am INSIDE your home uninvited your family IS ALREADY in danger. I'm trained, I'm tough and I have enough weight to make it all work in a wonderful harmony of pain BUT I'm not naive enough to KNOW I can whip everyones ass I come across..Me being the ONLY line of defense for my family, I take no chances with their life. Generally speaking this is what most are saying I think, with so much at stake losing is not an option.

On the orginal topic about guns being taken away..That is a beautifully crafted fear tactic that get louder as election time nears. Clockwork, people go crazy on this shit and fear equals votes. Won't happen.. It is more impacting to release a headline or quote saying "Guns" when in reality it is automatic weapons and other shit I know I would want my crazy ass neighbor owning the day he snaps.

I'm a gun owner but I don't worry about losing it. I buy more guns and enjoy my collection as most do. I'm for guns rights and I do agree with many of the laws. Most people cannot answer the question of "Why they NEED an automatic weapon?" other than the canned answer of it is my right.

What really KILLS me is I could have bought a .50 Cal Rifle at the gun show 2 weeks ago....WTF!!!!!!! DON'T SELL THAT SHIT, what are you gonna use it for!!!! That one made me nervous!! I dont want to be shot through my house wall from a half mile away!!

1 questions cause this thread has some great points in it.

Since our Shotguns and Handguns will never be taken away. What use would an automatic weapon hold for the average American?

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

Now if there not trying to kill you then you can wound them.

wound my ass. Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by six. Ive never been trained to aim to wound.

:good: shoot to kill, dead bodies don't sue

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived