:shrug: I'm tryin to figure something out. I got this friend/co-worker who just recently became single, that I kinda like. We have a good time working together, always joking around and stuff. Anyways we are both attending a friend of ours wedding in two weeks, not sure if we are going together or not. I'm gonna try and talk to her bout it sometime before then. My question is should I see if she wants to do something before then? I know she just broke up with her bf, but she seems so much happier now. I got a feeling she likes me, just the small things. Its just the stuff that seems like nothing, but actually mean something. I don't know how to explain it really. One thing that seemed odd to me, I came into work yesterday and soon as I walk in I hear my name said like 6 times in rapid fire. It was coming from her, she was at a table with her little step sister and some dude (can't remember who he was). Odd, but thats just her nature lol. They all began to leave when it was time for me to clock in for work. Odd thing tho, I was on the schedule but not on the deployment chart (tells us what position where at for that shift). All positions were full, when she found out she wanted to stick around and see what was going on. Unfortunitly it took a long time to find a manager to figure out what was goin on, they left bout 2 minutes before I was told to just go home. Probly would of hung out with them if they waited that extra 2 minutes, but its whatever. Should I go for it? I mean we work together and get along great, but at the same time I don't wanna fuck it up cause of those two facts

nope i wouldnt not do it, i think she is trying to find company since she broke up with her bf but you really like her waiting doesnt hurt and she might try to make the 1st move just mho

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Ask her to the wedding.

Her response will tell you what you need to know IMO. If she is giggitty about it, awesome!! If not, then back off and let her come to you!

Just remember you have to work with her daily afterwards

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

dont dip pen in the company ink. IJS

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Be very Wary of seeing someone that you work with...If you 2 have problems it can create lots of drama at work

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I would say yes and no.

Yes because... well she seems like she may be into you...

No because - You DO work together and if something happens then it would become an awkward environment. And that's not to mention that your company may have a policy against employees dating.

I say stay a friend until she fucks around and let's you hit. That would take all the mystery out of it and help you decide what you wanna do.

BTW - If you couldn't tell that last line was a joke. lol :rofl:

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

I'm very aware of the possibilities of dating in the work place. Sometimes it works and sometimes your screwed. Guess we would have to have a talk before anything happens, that way we can hopefully work together still even if it all goes south. One of my jobs isn't too happy with employees dating but they allow it, my other job (the one we both work at) they don't care if the employees date. My brother dated a girl he worked with for I think 2 years or something (hell wasnt my gf so I didn't keep track lol). For a while now shes been sayin she isn't liken where she works and wants another job. Tired of all the crap, the put downs, and really hates that this one guy is going to become a manager. Sure he has the smarts and stuff, but can not handle stress at all. She said that she will walk out if he becomes a manager, but thats a differant story. I think I'm just gonna take her to the wedding and see where that leads.