Superjay Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 ordering pizza is actually a crime now. This is california...EVERYTHING is a crime Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
StreetSlappah Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 Honestley I'd just whoop his ass for being the b#@ch that he is. Just my idea I know it isn't smart but that's what I'd do. Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
BassHead1990 Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 Plastic wrap his car. hahaha (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
Team808 Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 Should of just called the police. Member of Team 808 Member of Team North East Spl
Craig28 Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 stab plastic forks into his lawn... or wait for him to go outside and paintball gun driveby in a blacked out car with no liscense plates TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
Byrne Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 Come to think of it, you probly shouldn't do anything to this dude, just let it go. He could snap and harm you or your property.
Lynbo Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 Should have just called the cops since he is an asshole let them deal with it... But since you are looking for some revenge when he is not home and if you have access to his power panel which is usually outside the fence line. Pick up a padlock with a short hasp on it and use some disposable gloves and open his electrical box and open all his breakers and superglue them in the open position. Then put your padlock on his box... Fuck him assholes who have no respect deserve to get there ass beat and driven out to the delta with some leg weights and let them go for a night swim... The V-town side of me is coming out of me now, you should have just called the cops and let them deal with it...
devil4u2c Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 Not saying to do it, but the best one I have ever run across. I apparently pissed off someone at some point. My battery in my key fob died so I had to go the old school way and unlock the door with a key, except some bastard put super glue in my door locks. You cant see it at all, but it is definitely in there. I still have no idea who did it or when
skittlesRgood Posted February 28, 2011 Author Report Posted February 28, 2011 stop. i dont care anymore. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.