just a little project i started on today turning this old bike i had laying around into a low rider just for something to do i want a cruising bike for this summer

i still got alot of work to do on it but here she is for now

DSC01392-1.jpg

DSC01393.jpg

DSC01394.jpg

DSC01395.jpg

DSC01396.jpg

wouldnt be possible without my baby

(check out the sweet casters- will do 360s all day long without tipping)

DSC01397.jpg

DSC01398.jpg

DSC01399.jpg

DSC01400.jpg

DSC01401.jpg

DSC01402.jpg

DSC01403.jpg

DSC01404.jpg

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Pretty sweet. I wish more people would spend time on odd ball projects like this. Ecspesially young people. Cool way to learn some skills and occupies down time with something a little less destructive than needles and straws. I want to see the finished product. Do work :clapping:

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Pretty sweet. I wish more people would spend time on odd ball projects like this. Ecspesially young people. Cool way to learn some skills and occupies down time with something a little less destructive than needles and straws. I want to see the finished product. Do work :clapping:

Its not needles and straws killing our youth. Its supposedly harmless prescription medicine.

Its a very high percentage who is currently addicted to them.

Sweet! I always wanted a lowrider bike. subscribed so dont let me down!

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Hell ya thats constructive and creative at the same time

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Looks like your gonna have a hard time riding it. Unless you have long legs and really long arms. Interested to see how this turns out cool idea

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I remember building one like this took a whole summer, we entered it into a show and won 2nd place in the "custom built" category

Sweet! I always wanted a lowrider bike. subscribed so dont let me down!

i'll try not to

lol throw some disk brakes on it lol

i think im going go the simple rout and do a back peddle style brake

Hell ya thats constructive and creative at the same time

thanks man- it keeps me occupied but its to fucking cold out to do anything at the moment

Looks like your gonna have a hard time riding it. Unless you have long legs and really long arms. Interested to see how this turns out cool idea

the peddles are good and match my legs length but with the handle bars as is i need to ride it like it was a drag bike so i need to do some work and make some "custom" handle bars

this was my inspiration for this thing

ytyg.jpg

I remember building one like this took a whole summer, we entered it into a show and won 2nd place in the "custom built" category

nice got any pics?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

now for some updates

got the chain on

DSC01405.jpg

made a gusset to strengthen frame

DSC01406.jpg

DSC01407.jpg

and one more of how it looks

keep in mind i got alot of grinding to do to make it look pretty i plan on bringing it by work and having it sand blasted

DSC01408.jpg

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

current build

Archived