^^werd....my house...maybe 2000sq ft (which includes a finished basement), 3BR 2baths 2 car attached garage...id hate to think what that would cost out in cali...its probably between $170k-$190k in louisville, ky though...

i likes me some audio stuff...

id post mine but i still live in the hood i grew up in and its no pimp-palace. It sorta sucks when you pay $143k for a house and it skyrockets to $343k (its probably less now with the market)......i mean it makes no sense for me to move and be in debt when im actually livin kinda good. I want a new house but at the moment it is better that i stay.....maybe when the kids are older ill get a new pad but we also live dead center walking distance between an elementary school, jr. high, and highschool.....i mean SHORT stone-throw walking distance. The best i can do is make my old pad look as good as i can though......

oh from what i see, if i wasnt so attached to my home town (sac) i could sell this old place and live like a KING somewhere other then california.....probably buy something real fat back east. I wont leave though......i got roots here that wont break.

Steve, cant you just jump the fence and be at the school? Myself I have hella roots in SAC TOWN also. I had to get the hell out of it. I love livin up in northern nevada. It is hella cool to shoot a gun out of my front door, buy fireworks year around that shoot up in the air, get some cubin's, and oh ya no traffic!!! hell ya :lol:

TINK TINK TINK........ I LIKE TO DRINK

Congrats on ur crib man!

Heres my domain.

Posted Image

dayum!!! awesome looking house...i would def be happy with a house like that

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

id post mine but i still live in the hood i grew up in and its no pimp-palace. It sorta sucks when you pay $143k for a house and it skyrockets to $343k (its probably less now with the market)......i mean it makes no sense for me to move and be in debt when im actually livin kinda good. I want a new house but at the moment it is better that i stay.....maybe when the kids are older ill get a new pad but we also live dead center walking distance between an elementary school, jr. high, and highschool.....i mean SHORT stone-throw walking distance. The best i can do is make my old pad look as good as i can though......

oh from what i see, if i wasnt so attached to my home town (sac) i could sell this old place and live like a KING somewhere other then california.....probably buy something real fat back east. I wont leave though......i got roots here that wont break.

Come on down to Texas, plenty cheap. I know at least 5 people that cashed out in California and moved to Texas. Shoot they seem rich to me.

Gas prices cheaper too!

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's real funny looking at the some of the amazing houses members here own, then considering how we live in the UK.

Even our nicer houses aren't that big, usually set over 2-3 floors and cost a hell of a lot more :(

Can I ask what the average wage stateside is nowadays?

Our average wage is circa £23k, and house prices vary but round here a flat is £100-£165k and a house £160k+, and it's not that pricey round here :(

I'm renting a flat atm, can't afford to buy (most people I know who have have had massive help from parents, few of my friends parents bought them homes outright:(

• 3 months later...

Here is a pic of my house, and the tahoe in the driveway. About 30mins outside of ATL, and 10minutes from the Alabama boarder. Not a huge house or anything, but it is on a little more then 2 acres, and in the GA country. Very quiet here......... Good neighbors too, when the stereo is loud, they still wave, and typically ask if I can play a song for them LOL!

Posted Image

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived