Mechman Alternators

Mechman Website, now live.

Why have acura listed where there are not any alternators in that category ?

:shrug:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Theyre still working on it...

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Well, considering it takes about 20 minutes to load in each product, and we have 2,500+ vehicle applications, (many vehicles available in more than one amperage) I'd say it will be a while before we have every single vehicle listed. I guess we could spend more time working on the website and less time building alternators. That way we would be like other companies that have a nice website but ship really slow... <_<

Personally, I'd rather speak to the customer on the phone and take their order that way. I don't know how many times someone ordered the wrong unit off our old online store, then wanted to return it. If it were up to me, we wouldn't even have an online store, but you have to give the people what they want.

thats a sick website makes me feel like mechman is more legit better represented than just the word around SMD i mean i trusted you before but this is like official. looks good. if i ever get my situation under control mechman will get a call

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Well, considering it takes about 20 minutes to load in each product, and we have 2,500+ vehicle applications, (many vehicles available in more than one amperage) I'd say it will be a while before we have every single vehicle listed. I guess we could spend more time working on the website and less time building alternators. That way we would be like other companies that have a nice website but ship really slow... <_<

Personally, I'd rather speak to the customer on the phone and take their order that way. I don't know how many times someone ordered the wrong unit off our old online store, then wanted to return it. If it were up to me, we wouldn't even have an online store, but you have to give the people what they want.

8)

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

i noticed on the home page, on fabian stagers slide, it says (2) Eton F 18" Subwoofers, then it says (s) Eton F 5000 Amplifiers. he has how many? :P just a typo i thought could be easily fixed. unless the s means something else