Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

4 RF 15" P2 vs. 2 RF 15" P3


Recommended Posts

Posted

He's got an extended cab.

If you can't fit 4 15's in an extended cab, you must not be too bright.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

adam check you inbox bro its in the top right corner

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

I know he doesn't. But this guy was arguing that 2 15's would be louder because "the power split between 2 is greater than the power split between 4". Which is a stupid arguement because it's the same power all-together.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

He's got an extended cab.

If you can't fit 4 15's in an extended cab, you must not be too bright.

u can , he said hed like to start off with two then get another amp and get two more wich would b the best but if he did just stick with the first two options the twp p3 15s ported would prefrom better than 4 p2s sealed cuz of air space unless he wants to port the 4 p2s then that would b better cuz of more cone area

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

Posted

I'm gonna stop arguing with you. I can barely understand what you're typing anymore.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

I know he doesn't. But this guy was arguing that 2 15's would be louder because "the power split between 2 is greater than the power split between 4". Which is a stupid arguement because it's the same power all-together.

LOL, yes. There is no way that 2x the cone area wouldn't more than make up for the "power lost" going to each woofer. For example, i would way rather have two 18's with 1000 watts going to each, than one 18 on 2000 watts.

Posted

if the amp can power all 4 p2s at rms wattage, then get it.

2 p3s powered by that wont bump as hard.

look at it this way.

4 15inch p2s each at 250 rms > all powered at recommended wattage > 2x the cone area and you get the wow facotr of havin 4 subs.

-

2 15 inch p3s each at 500 rms > powered at only recommended watts > less cone area > not reach full potential with tht amp.

2 p2s equal 1 p3 in wattage but twice the cone area thus more air flow even sealed.

go for 4 p2s IMO

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Posted

Why does it matter if alpine's aren't 1 ohm stable? You would buy the subs so that you can wire the coils to a 2 ohm load. And if he were to get the 4 15's In a sealed box, he would have to wall it anyway.

No way in hell you can fit 4 15's without walling. Whether it be sealed or ported.

I fear your thought at not having enough room for four 15s. Completely doable.

And also my personal choice. Although I do agree much more research and learning must be done here.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 594 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...