My 04 Monte Carlo sittin' on them thangs!

looks good, need some dull shots for sure.

i was like WTF YOU GOT BREMBO BRAKES ON THE MONTE! :yahoo:

then seen it was only for the color lol def wont see that color on stock calipers atleast

Shieeet, I wouldn't mind some Brembo's but damn they're pricey. Asided from the squeaking I get first thing in the morning on cold days, my Brakemotive cross drilled/slotted rotors and Ceramic pads are doing good for me. Gimme some time to get a hold of a brake line clamp and get some good weather and you'll see that color on stock calipers :woot:

Let me get my car cleaned up and I'll get those full shots up, hopefully the weather cooperates tomorrow.....at least for an hour or two

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

WTF!?!? I thought your monte was black....guess thats what I get for never meeting up with you yet-lol. 99vics fault-lol

(just playin' john:)

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

them things look really good mang :drinks: good choice for sure

WTF!?!? I thought your monte was black....guess thats what I get for never meeting up with you yet-lol. 99vics fault-lol

Haha....nah man it's always been white. We def gotta meet up though, you just gotta make sure you mother in law is there cause i've heard a lot about her. I think Logan has her name tattooed on his lower back now. :rofl:

them things look really good mang :drinks: good choice for sure

Thanks man. I ended up going all black cause I didn't like the machined look, plus I like how unique these are. I don't remember seeing anyone around town with these wheels and I like having something different from everyone else.

Haha....nah man it's always been white. We def gotta meet up though, you just gotta make sure you mother in law is there cause i've heard a lot about her. I think Logan has her name tattooed on his lower back now. :rofl:

wow dingle berry lettin it all out. got the tramp stamp

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Thanks B, I think they would look even better if I go thru with this mod idea I have for them.

Word of warning: if you drive your car hard the extra weight from those wheels could very well cook your transmission, especially if you have the supercharged motor. Although, if you're modded at all it's only a matter of time. Those transaxles are super weak.

Too many projects, too little time...

Archived