JaM Customs aka mprete Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 no dont hammer it straight, buy a new one haha they are pretty cheap... 2001 dodge ram 2500 quad cab 5.9L V8 my build logs... dodge build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94914-mpretes-2001-dodge-ram-2500-quad-cab-build-log/ trik build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94447-trik-build/page__p__1298547__hl__trik__fromsearch__1entry1298547 box building thread- very cool designs (PICS!!!) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/95713-2d-or-3d-box-pics/page__gopid__1318152entry1318152 i am a mechanic, pm me if you have questions or anything.
Rebel4055 Posted March 8, 2011 Author Report Posted March 8, 2011 Its a tight lose spot. The hole were your spindle goes threw is off. This can happen from pedaling hard, wrong size. Couple things. I got experance with this kinna stuff. And its cuz its junk. Not being a ass hole or anything. Just truth. Take your arm off just the sproket side then take your sproket off the arm, put the sproket on the spindal then youll see that the sproket hole isnt perfect. Cut up a pop can and shim it till its right or replace it. If your into bmx pm me. I got a REAL nice bike im lookin to sell. Anymore questions? You know what I just remembered when I had the crank all apart the hole where the bolt holds the chain wheel to the crank arm it was oval'd out... I added you as a friend on here and yes I'm into BMX. I planned on getting all new crank and chain wheel anyways, I just thought maybe it was a simple fix but oh well at least I know what it is. Can this issue cause my rear axle to come loose all the time even though I had the damn thing tightened by a bike shop? It's always loose after I ride. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Superjay Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 I know nothing of bicycles...I only know of biwinning Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
94retta(219) Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 Lil eye candy for yea (; bike built by me! And to the real axl thing, no that has nothin to do with it. Theres little nuts that are shaped funny in there that hold your bearings strait, then theres a nut outside of that, it takes alota trial and error to get ot right and the outside nuts that hold it on WILL change how tight it is. BUILD LOG
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 Ti spokes? I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Rebel4055 Posted March 8, 2011 Author Report Posted March 8, 2011 Lil eye candy for yea (; bike built by me! And to the real axl thing, no that has nothin to do with it. Theres little nuts that are shaped funny in there that hold your bearings strait, then theres a nut outside of that, it takes alota trial and error to get ot right and the outside nuts that hold it on WILL change how tight it is. Fucking awesome bike! I added you as a friend on here so we can chat on there. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Stephen Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 I have a couple questions for ya. Usually have 2 wheels and some bars that you steer with. most of the time you have to move your feet up and down and it makes the wheel on the back spin. the back wheel is easier to spin if its not on the ground. you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Rebel4055 Posted March 8, 2011 Author Report Posted March 8, 2011 I have a couple questions for ya. Usually have 2 wheels and some bars that you steer with. most of the time you have to move your feet up and down and it makes the wheel on the back spin. the back wheel is easier to spin if its not on the ground. Smart ass LOL Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
94retta(219) Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 Thank you thank you. Hell yea. Idk if i can im tho? Im on an iphone and i havent seen a way to? Lol Lil eye candy for yea (; bike built by me! And to the real axl thing, no that has nothin to do with it. Theres little nuts that are shaped funny in there that hold your bearings strait, then theres a nut outside of that, it takes alota trial and error to get ot right and the outside nuts that hold it on WILL change how tight it is. Fucking awesome bike! I added you as a friend on here so we can chat on there. BUILD LOG
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.