Jump to content

The "What's your job" thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

i work for a counter top company. doing, specializing in marble,granite, corion, engineer stones. we fab, install and do lots of custom work. ive help installed, fab up work. now im currently running one of the main cnc machine. made by breton.

Fresno, Cali 559

Posted

Basshz, where at in the San Fernando valley are you? That job was for a new school in porter ranch, it was a small job for us at a mere 3.5 million cubic yards.

And champ, what's an NA1?

am in van nuys thats like a 30 min drive from here but its a hella lot nicer over there wouldnt mind living there

cowboys_logo.gif

Posted

I do woofer production, customer service, sales, tech support, R and D. warranty service, dealer support, marketing and promotions, build demo cars, business development, warehouse management, shipping and receiving, video and publications director, team director, director of fun, for T3 Audio.

and

Technical column writer for DeepHitters Magazine.

and

Director, writer, producer, editor, promoter, star, co-star for my ShowtimeSPL series

and here is some stuff I do

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Posted

nurse aide/assistant. Not a pretty job. The fact that I should be constantly surrounded by females, offsets all the nasty shit I may incounter.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Posted

Basshz, where at in the San Fernando valley are you? That job was for a new school in porter ranch, it was a small job for us at a mere 3.5 million cubic yards.

And champ, what's an NA1?

am in van nuys thats like a 30 min drive from here but its a hella lot nicer over there wouldnt mind living there

Shoot I wasn't really impressed with the area, supposedly xzibit (sp?) lives up in the area that job was in. I'd much prefer to live in the Santa Clarita area myself.

Posted

Full time student, live off interest payments for now... It lets me live a pretty sweet life as a college kid but it ain't gonna fly forever so I gotta come up with something :shrug:

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Posted

Basshz, where at in the San Fernando valley are you? That job was for a new school in porter ranch, it was a small job for us at a mere 3.5 million cubic yards.

And champ, what's an NA1?

am in van nuys thats like a 30 min drive from here but its a hella lot nicer over there wouldnt mind living there

Shoot I wasn't really impressed with the area, supposedly xzibit (sp?) lives up in the area that job was in. I'd much prefer to live in the Santa Clarita area myself.

yeah santa clarita is a nice area

cowboys_logo.gif

Posted

nurse aide/assistant. Not a pretty job. The fact that I should be constantly surrounded by females, offsets all the nasty shit I may incounter.

How do you like wiping ass? Ha, just kidding. Pays decent for a part time job from what i know.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8907 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...