jeyrapboy Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 Im an Armed Security Officer and i currently work for Pepsico... I run surveillance and loss prevention as well as protect the employees and all of pepsi's property More like you sit on SMD all day, Chill out, Get a pay check and free DR. Pepper and MT. Dew... Lucky bastard
MrSkippyJ Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 I teach music in an elementary school here is my classroom (not really what it looks like now since I have re-arranged but you get the idea) F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
cracker Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 right now im a full time father with 5 kids to take care of. thats why i gots no beats right now FTL but soon enough all that will change hahaa March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
PUNKYOU007 Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 I'm the store manager at a local builders supply/hardware store. I sell just about anything you need to build a house...or a speaker box Doethepaperboy "Bars of Pain" Doethepaperboy "Hero Remix" C. Arson d(-__-)b beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.
jeyrapboy Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 right now im a full time father with 5 kids to take care of. thats why i gots no beats right now FTL but soon enough all that will change hahaa Thats a job in its own dude...
larrys95civic Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 I'm in sales at a retail store American Tv I was at one time the lead home theater installer until I had back surgery....Now I'm in the sales side of home theater. FYI the new Samsung D7000 and D8000 LED's are the shit! Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
cracker Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 right now im a full time father with 5 kids to take care of. thats why i gots no beats right now FTL but soon enough all that will change hahaa Thats a job in its own dude... lol hell yeah it can be. 3 off to school now, one more goes at around noon and got my 3 year old here all day. plus i gotto take care of what i need to but its all worth it. just got custody of the 3....moms messed up big time and lost them. there def in better hands now March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
JEMT8 Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 Certified Photo Specialist at Walgreen's but I do pretty much everything around the store. Not to jinx it but I'm next in line for a promotion (one step closer to management) and I'm just waiting for that opportunity. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
brad131 Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 im the head cook at an italian resturaunt work 10-10 6 days a week $10 an hour but i have no time to do anything
lazyme Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 Electrical "engineer" / CAD drafter. I work on the electrical controls portion of conveyor and processing systems. 2010 Rav4 Image Dynamics IDQ10 D4 v.3 (2) ID XS65 Components ID CTX6 2 Farad Cap ID Q 450.4 ID Q 600.1 Kenwood KIV-BT900 A couple layers of Second Skin First system in years and looking for good advice. Starting small and hoping to grow!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.