The last topic I left on this subject was the article in La. Now this was on Yahoo today.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070916/ap_on_.../saggy_britches

How far are they taking this petty s###? There are more important things for the cops to do than to go looking around for this.

BlockShaker's Competition Page and Build-Up Pics

MY SET UP:

Eclipse CD5435 CD/MP3 Player

Alpine DVE-5207 DVD Player

Alpine PKG-1000 10.2" Monitor

Alpine TUE-T151 TV Tuner

Boyo Back Up Camera

Alpine ERA-G320 EQ

Apple Mini Ipod

Scosche RF Wireless Remote for Ipod

Stinger Volt Meter

Audiocontrol MVC

Precision Power PCX-2400

Precision Power PCX-4125

MB Quart Premium PCE-215 (2 Sets)

MB Quart Premium 6 1/2" Mid-Bass

JL Audio 15W0-8 (8)

Stinger Battery Power2 SP1000 (2)

Stinger Fuse Blocks, Holders and Distribution

Alumapro 15 Farad Cap

Stinger 200Amp Relay

100 Blue LEDs (Headliner and Amp Rack)

Stinger Hyper RCAs

Stinger Wiring- 1/0 GA, 4 GA, 8 GA, 10 GA, 12 GA and 14 GA

5 Blue LED Toggle Switches

are you fucking kidding? wow

"For young people, it's a form of rebellion and identity," Adrian "Easy A.D." Harris, 43, a founding member of the Bronx's legendary rap group Cold Crush Brothers. "The young people think it's fashionable. They don't think it's negative."

how the hell is it a form of rebellion?? and identity? so everyone who wears baggy pants is identified as a bad person and should be fined?? i dont think so. wtf is this world coming to? i would much rather see someone wearing baggy pants than a fat bitch with a skin tight shirt.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I sag, but also wear a big baggy shirt, there takin this shit too far...if a rule applies around here I will not follow it, if there so concerned about it they can buy my clothes....

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

are you fucking kidding? wow

"For young people, it's a form of rebellion and identity," Adrian "Easy A.D." Harris, 43, a founding member of the Bronx's legendary rap group Cold Crush Brothers. "The young people think it's fashionable. They don't think it's negative."

how the hell is it a form of rebellion?? and identity? so everyone who wears baggy pants is identified as a bad person and should be fined?? i dont think so. wtf is this world coming to? i would much rather see someone wearing baggy pants than a fat bitch with a skin tight shirt.

thats the truth right there...and this whole thing is a bunch of bs. theres wayyy more important things for them to be doin then complainin about baggy pants.

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

its mainly for the kids who show there ass and the pants are way past the boxers. thats whats pissing ppl off, looking at there ass or dirty boxers. maybe not as bad where youare.

and if you knew the true meaning to sagging pants you prolly wouldnt do it. all the faggots in prison sagged there pants to show they were gay and ready at anytime to take it up the ass.

its mainly for the kids who show there ass and the pants are way past the boxers. thats whats pissing ppl off, looking at there ass or dirty boxers. maybe not as bad where youare.

and if you knew the true meaning to sagging pants you prolly wouldnt do it. all the faggots in prison sagged there pants to show they were gay and ready at anytime to take it up the ass.

He speaks the truth!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

i dont see an issue really, i sag all the time, everybody in my school sagged their pants(i sagged my pants in elementary too), except the fags who wore tight shit, but still, i wear shorts under my jeans always and if u catch a glimpse of my ass, im probably mooning u anyways

sheephotdog-1.gif logoblack.jpg

1999 Eclipse N/T

12'' Fi BTL

Gp3000d

PM D3100