i found the true meaning about sagging about 8-10 years ago... i havent sagged my pants since! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I was sagging in 1990, and I didn't know anything about the whole being avalible in Prison stuff. But that is true, Inmates SAGGED to show the other inmates they were available..I didn't know anything about that while I wrode my skateboard back in the day with my size 40 pants on..when i wore a 30..BUT today these kids are out of control the sag is way lower..you can see azz crack and crusty drawers..I can't see putting someone in jail for sagging, but at least wear some clean underwear and a shirt that is either tucked in or long enough to cover your butt when you bend over. Public schools in Louisiana are cracking down, pardon the expression..That is where my wife works.

Thats pretty f**ked up! Makes me want to buy size 60 jeans and wear them around rofl. Got bags? :lol:

Last week in my cities newspaper there was an article about there being over 3000 students that are gang bangers.

Keep in mind that my city is pretty small, about 62,000 people.

We have two major highschools here North high, and south high. There is also Alternitive which is a school for people that usally skip, get in a lot of trouble at school, dont do homework etc.

North high school has about 1200 students, while south high is about 1600 students. The alternitive program maybe has 200-300 students tops.

Now with that said, our police dept said that we have 3000 student gang members. So with that being said, everyone that goes to north/south/ and the alternitive program are all gang bangers!!! Even the preps that get straight a's, cant go outside after 9pm etc.

We have more cops per person then many bigger cities 25+times the size of us. There is no real crime in this city, and I think we only had a few murders in the last 15 years.

USA ='s the next Russia ....bunch of commie ass's in the high offices

Its ashame thaat the US Law makers have nothing better to do that go after people for the way that dress than for the real criminals. the USA is truely headed to the Comminist way of life. Home of the Free my A$$ take away my Freedom to express myself and Freedom of Speech. HELL go after Bush for misuse of his power as President that SOB is the one that should be Fined and sent to jail. Not our youth that are just expressing themselives JUst as everyone of the Law makers that are going after them for sagging expressed themselives in one way or the other when they were young did. Yes it doesn't look nice in public but the kids have that right to dress that way. how many of them have just stopped the few young men that are doing this and talked to them about the real reason behind the saggy pants?(not one of them can answer that question)

Just because Blacks have opened a trend that has entered into the white kids era doesn't mean its a bad thing. whats next you have to dress this /or that way to walk the streets. wear a uniform to go to the malls. .......NO more long shirts that cover the seat of your pants some gay as law maker wants to see what you are working with. Louisiana has these laws into place to control the blacks

Edited by hammerdown

mehh i heard the prison thing too. But i also heard that it all started with slaves wearing whatever your (slave owner?) gave you and sometimes it being so big, or something like that i can't remember exactly. They say that prison shit is true, but that is not what started the pants sagging thing. I don't know what to believe, i just have a hard time believing that a straight guy seeing a bunch of gay guys wearing the same style and saying hey thats cool, let me do it too. At least i wouldn't be doing the same thing i saw a bunch of gay guys doing. I dont know...thats just me.

2006 Impala setupkenwood kdc-x789Pioneer 6.5'skicker 850.4pa a3000db @.351 18" BTL

mehh i heard the prison thing too. But i also heard that it all started with slaves wearing whatever your (slave owner?) gave you and sometimes it being so big, or something like that i can't remember exactly. They say that prison shit is true, but that is not what started the pants sagging thing. I don't know what to believe, i just have a hard time believing that a straight guy seeing a bunch of gay guys wearing the same style and saying hey thats cool, let me do it too. At least i wouldn't be doing the same thing i saw a bunch of gay guys doing. I dont know...thats just me.

So no combat boots for you?

This is a perfect example of people not being able to control them selfs so the government will control you. We are quickly becoming a police state. They just put traffic cameras in the next town over and I cant help but think of orwels book 1984

I dont sag, and I never will...but that is probably because I am too fat, and my pants would hit the ground immediately. I dont really care about the people who sag a little, but there are some stupid ass kids around here whose pants are almost below their boxers...I'm talking knee level. That shit is stupid, but if thats how you want to do, do it.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...