DC LVL 6 2010 Mustang GT *TL Scores pg.73*

Looks loud as fawk man, good vids.

Thanks dude.

The LOLs

My post 28 pages back.

Heading over to Scott's house in a few minutes. Plan is to get cut what needs cutting, and get the batteries secure in the spare tire well.

Basket for lvl 6 isn't due until Friday, so there's time to get all the little things done. Still waiting on the mounting ring to come back from the machine shop, too.

I had a buddy who did the rear seat delete in a stang. He mounted his batteries in the seat tray and used the rear seat delete to secure the batteries. Throwing in an idea for you. Might clear up some trunk space for amps or storage... and center the weight a little better. I like how often you change your builds. It definitely takes dedication to change builds over and over like you're doing.

On a side note, I really like where this is headed and I'm glad that level 6 is working out. Nice to see success out of projects.

Its getting there. Once all the wiring is cleaned up and the batteries relocated, it will get sealed up. Should get louder, I lose alot from my trunk lid.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

l.jpg

l.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality. Maybe not the best gear... But I think it went well with the rear seat delete. I Could definitely see it working out great with multiple batteries there. BTW...Not my work....

What's the chrome thing on the right in the bottom picture? That does look sweet btw!

l.jpg

l.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality. Maybe not the best gear... But I think it went well with the rear seat delete. I Could definitely see it working out great with multiple batteries there. BTW...Not my work....

What's the chrome thing on the right in the bottom picture? That does look sweet btw!

that would be an audiobahn amp or cap

sounding loud orion!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Good God your box looks like pinhead from hellraiser. Badass job man :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived