Sonic Electronix

in the video on how to use this new product steve said to turn ur gians down and frequencies all the way up on your amp? i have a kicker zx 1000.1 and its only got a x-over, bass boost and gain setting knobs. no frequency knob. would that affect the way the product would work detecting a clipped signal?

im asking cause im thinking of getting one once its released to have my gains set correctly cause i think i may be overpowering my sub a bit cause im still smelling "coil smell" from my sub. and i posted a topic on how to prevent this smell. it doesnt smell as strong but i can still smell a hint of it after playing heavy bass tracks full blast after awhile.

also... when is this product going to be released and how much!?!?!

-martin

your x-over is the frequency knob. you set it to the frequency that you want your sub to stop playing at. most people usually set it to 80 for a sub amp.

3d7304fe.jpg

2003 Mach 1 Build

HU: Alpine CDA-9857

Sub: Fi Bl 4"VC fully loaded

Sub Amp: RF 1500-1bdcp

Highs Amp: Kicker KX650.4

Highs: Polk Audio db 6.5 comps

Epicenter

• 4 weeks later...

I cant wait!!! :yahoo:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

I cant wait!!! :yahoo:

x2

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

WHEN WILL IT BE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorn:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived