BEST SQ Song Ever

Opeth:Damnation is one I love to listen to in a well built sq setup. Also Michael Jackson:Man in the mirror and jazz.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

definitely going to strongly disagree about that being the best SQ song. any song without vocals doesnt have a shot. might be fun to listen to though. probably some nice midbass action. it was very funny to listen to while watching your avatar lol.

this is a favorite of mine. if the guitar at 1:36 doesnt give you the chills, keep trying :popcorn:

and not be edited to hell and back might help as well

oh ya, and you cant reproduce the recording environment with synthesized music lol. except for rite now... on my computer.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I constantly used this song:

That particular CD was great when I was getting demos of different cans for home use... Great stuff!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

while we are talking about the eagles, this one is pretty good. they have a version of this in surround sound that sounds amazing in a home theater setup.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

definitely going to strongly disagree about that being the best SQ song. any song without vocals doesnt have a shot. might be fun to listen to though. probably some nice midbass action. it was very funny to listen to while watching your avatar lol.

this is a favorite of mine. if the guitar at 1:36 doesnt give you the chills, keep trying :popcorn:

totally agree

Archived