BEST SQ Song Ever

oh my gosh, i had never heard of this song until i saw it on the colbert report. sounds like the most annoying song ever. i know i wont be listening to it... ever.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I personally use Henry Mancini - Pink Panther theme, and The Sanford and Son theme off the IASCA competition CD.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I personally use Henry Mancini - Pink Panther theme, and The Sanford and Son theme off the IASCA competition CD.

2nd this one for sure i just pop that bad boy in and done use anything on it the superman theme is beast.

and it looks like i will abusing lime wire later lol

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

Pretty much any Michael Jackson. He spared no expense when recording. That and most of his songs beat outta control.

1998 GMC ZR2

5" BDS suspension lift, 2" bodylift with 33" tires

1- Alpine iDA-X305SBT headunit w/imprint

2- DD 9500 18's dual 4's

2- DD S2b 2700 watts Each of old school class A/B power

1- DD S4b 4 channel for mids and highs

1- CDT HD 20th anniversary componet with upstage kit

2- CDT ES 6 3/4" mids for midbass in doors. Hopefully in the near future I will be adding 2 more to each door

1- DC Power 270XP alternator

2- stinger 1500d batteries

all interconnects are from stinger also

definitely going to strongly disagree about that being the best SQ song. any song without vocals doesnt have a shot. might be fun to listen to though. probably some nice midbass action. it was very funny to listen to while watching your avatar lol.

this is a favorite of mine. if the guitar at 1:36 doesnt give you the chills, keep trying :popcorn:

totally agree

Agree as well.

I heard "The Streetbeater" by Quincy Jones at a competition a long time ago. It really amazed me as to how detailed the song really is since you're used to hearing it from the speaker on an old 13" tv with the separate VHF and UHF knobs, even the youtube video doesn't do it justice. I found the CD a while back and I use it to evaluate my system every once in a while.

Am I dating myself???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS36wAuOG0o

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived