Sorry if this is typo'd, im still shaking a bit haha. So i was driving home, minding my own, when i pull into McDonalds to grab a mcgangbang, i get that, and go about my buisness driving home on missouri boulevard, i pull on out, and get up to speed (this is a 45mph zone) and some ricer in a fartcan'd neon FLIES past me on the shoulder, had to be going 70+, and there are rocks and shit hitting my jeep, i had half a mind to spin this cocksucker out, but i let it be, just another thing to put up with today, then i realized, OH shit, the shoulder runs out soon, and theres just a 5 foot deep ditch after that, so i get on my horn, and this guy must have not known what my air horns were going on about because all of the sudden i see his front end drop quickly, and i think to myself (OH SHIT!) and at this point, he swerves out of the ditch onto the road, and i have to lock up my ABS so i dont hit this bastard, but his wheels were already too loose and he 180'd back into the ditch, doing about 5 rolls 30ft infront of my hood, needless to say im scared shitless at this point, and i have to swerve into the oncoming lane to miss his rear window in the middle of the road, and it was at THIS point, that i remembered the pickup truck that flew past me on the left left as this guy did on the right, and this was when i realized, oh shit, they were racing! and the most fucked up part is, the truck just kept on going while this guys car is upside down in a ditch, but back to the story....

So i stop my jeep about 100ft infront of his neon and turn my flashers on (our offroad club makes us attach flashers to the front and rear lights so if we get stuck in the woods, its easier to find us), shut off my jeep, jump out, and book it back to this car, but it was at this point that i realized he got ejected! the car had just stopped rolling and there was nobody in it(easy to see, well lit street and all the windows on the neon were gone) so i and bookin my fat ass back to his neon, then i see him walk around the other side of it, THANK GOD! the last thing i want to deal with today is seeing a dead body in a ditch.... i ask the guy if he is okay, that whole routine, hes obviously still in shock, so i get out my phone and dial 911, but thankfully, somehow, they had already gotten multiple calls about the rollover, and i could hear sirens not too far off, so i stayed with the guy until the police got there, along with about 10 first responders, i figured i was of no use so i made my way around the glass and back to my jeep, and as i was walking back, i saw something that sent chills down my spine, i saw the guys open trunk, among the fishing rods and random shit.... was a DD 12" carbon dustcap. This guy may be a member here, if he is, i wish you the best of luck sir, and guys, just drive responsibly, okay? this whole scene didnt have to happen if he was driving respectably... keep the racing on the tracks, and this is coming from a guy who has a blown 71 buick in his garage, i know its fun to rip around on public streets, but the risk just isnt worth it. keep the racing on the tracks guys. have a nice night.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Chilling story man, but glad to hear everyone involved is alright... And I agree, race responsibly, don't endanger yourself or others for nothing more than bragging rights...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

intense man. glad everyones ok thankfully, and damn near impossibly. he probably would have been screwed if he didnt get ejected. gonna feel weird driving for the next couple days at least :trippy:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Chilling story man, but glad to hear everyone involved is alright... And I agree, race responsibly, don't endanger yourself or others for nothing more than bragging rights...

Agreed, but unless you're at a track there is no such thing as racing responsibly. It may sound cold but the guy brought this accident upon himself and ended up totalling his car out of his own stupidity, thankfully he didn't hurt anyone else and lived through it all, maybe he learned his lesson. Any idea what he got cited with?

shoulda asked if he wanted 100 bucks for that 12 since he was gonna need the money.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Agreed, but unless you're at a track there is no such thing as racing responsibly. It may sound cold but the guy brought this accident upon himself and ended up totalling his car out of his own stupidity, thankfully he didn't hurt anyone else and lived through it all, maybe he learned his lesson. Any idea what he got cited with?

I agree. I've had rednecks pull up next to me at red lights and stare me down like I had 3 eyes and then speed off in their 5 mpg pick-ups thinking they can beat my "riced" out tC but you know what I do...not a damn thing. I ain't risking a ticket or accident just because my pride is in jeopardy because of Cummin's pick up. He could've made the better decision to not race, or just not go on the damn shoulder and if his car was actually made of something, he could've caught up with the truck later on. Also, before anyone says anything, I know my car isn't fast, lol. I never said it was and never will..

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

I used to rev back when challenged to race. turn the beat up and leave the light extra slow lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

For me, audio>performance. My truck tops at a little over 100mph, and I couldn't care less. I don't plan to be driving that fast every day, so I see no point in trying to get more power out of it.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

my truck does not go over 75. ever tried stopping a 14 yr old truck with 24s? even with upgraded brakes it aint happening quick

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High