B Slaps Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 shit 24 oz of coors or bud is $4 I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
MrSkippyJ Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Miler lite or or whatever is given to me. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
matt14 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 When i feel like drinkin, its bud or bud light, espically in the summer. For good taste, nothing like a Blue Moon. The "blonde" beer from Bj's brewery is on hit to. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
bignickk Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 busch is just like natty ice. its for cheap college kids lol. its really cheap and has a higher alchohol content (which is why i like natty) but i perfer sam adams cherry wheat if im just chillin, bud light and natty if i just wanna get drunk 2000 tahoe orion hcca 15.4 kicker zx2500 2 JL 300/4s infinity and kicker mids/highs KHC1400 in back, stock upfront dont ask about my HU clarion EQ kicker/fosgate rcas
B Slaps Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 When i feel like drinkin, its bud or bud light, espically in the summer. For good taste, nothing like a Blue Moon. The "blonde" beer from Bj's brewery is on hit to. both their light brews taste good I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Mattintc10 Posted March 20, 2011 Author Report Posted March 20, 2011 busch is just like natty ice. its for cheap college kids lol. its really cheap and has a higher alchohol content (which is why i like natty) but i perfer sam adams cherry wheat if im just chillin, bud light and natty if i just wanna get drunk really all this stuff you guys are saying il have to remember the next time I make some beer batter for frying and have some left over.
mbdblue Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 yuengling, coors light, rolling rock, blue moon, bud light.......in order of favorites AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Supercharged DCs Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Budweiser>Budlight>Coors Light> rest Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
smashedz28 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 corona or budlight for me and the occasional killians irish red Killians is great.. one of my all time favorites there, Blue moon ON TAP only is good. BJ's Hefinweizen is good. I drink bud/coors when im trying to get smashed, easy to drink alot. other beers seem to be more filling and I drink them cause there damn good.
TIG Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 BEER.......I like it, Im drunk on it right now.....If I want to drink cheep BEER I drink KEYSTONE LIGHT cause Im as smooth as Keith stone Since were all having a moment of truth. I hate country too.. I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.