Is it silly for spend excessive amounts of money on jewerly?

I'm fortunate enough to have a second chance once work picks back up again. I'm young and still have a long time to build my life up and do it right. Most of the guys I work with are in their late 40s and won't have that same luxury.

its never silly to spend YOUR money on things you like. people say meade spent dumb amounts of money on his system. but he likes it so fuck everyone else. its all about what you want bro.

the EXACT words i told someone earlier today

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

it looks nice man.

and its not silly to spend lots of money for jewelry especially if you have it laying around and wanna treat your self with something nice.

my chain costed me $3000 and $1500 for the charm.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

be careful with stuff like that...it's often copper under the plating. That will turn her neck green in a matter of hours if she has any kind of copper deficiency. My wife can't wear costume jewelry because her body eats the metal. She put a plated ring on, and an hour later it was all copper. Even if the stones are fake (there are some really good fakes out there) make sure the metal is real gold...10k at least.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

spending 70 or 100 bux on a chain or fake jewelry in general is a waste. dropping real cash on real jewelry isnt. Real chains are literally worth their weight in gold, and worse case scenario you can ALWAYS sell precious metals to someone. My friends are big into chains and iced out watches and shit and don't think twice to drop four figures on a big chain just to decide they dont like it a few months later and either sell it private for a profit or trade it in to a jewler to upgrade. Its the cheap stuff thats a waste of money, the expensive stuff not only holds its value basically forever, but gains value pretty quickly. When our money system crashes or war breaks out you'll be like "Oh thank god I have enough gold to live a year of my life. Here is a ring kind sir, give me your cow and corn so I can feed my family"

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

spending 70 or 100 bux on a chain or fake jewelry in general is a waste. dropping real cash on real jewelry isnt. Real chains are literally worth their weight in gold, and worse case scenario you can ALWAYS sell precious metals to someone. My friends are big into chains and iced out watches and shit and don't think twice to drop four figures on a big chain just to decide they dont like it a few months later and either sell it private for a profit or trade it in to a jewler to upgrade. Its the cheap stuff thats a waste of money, the expensive stuff not only holds its value basically forever, but gains value pretty quickly. When our money system crashes or war breaks out you'll be like "Oh thank god I have enough gold to live a year of my life. Here is a ring kind sir, give me your cow and corn so I can feed my family"

this is 100% true...and LMMFAO at your reference

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Archived