Yes its the last and final build for my silverado. me and my father are going to be starting a project truck this summer so alot of the cash is going to that. but its a build still so on to the pics.

this is a tline tuned to 30hz and yes it was a pain in the ass to think up lmao

2011-03-12_20-29-27_99.jpg

my friend will helping so not only did he hold stuff he pulled out all the subs and 8 runs of 0g that was under the truck.

2011-03-12_20-29-35_699.jpg

2011-03-12_21-29-29_35.jpg

2011-03-12_21-29-37_280.jpg

2011-03-12_22-47-26_57.jpg

2011-03-12_22-47-35_18.jpg

2011-03-12_23-51-00_859.jpg

2011-03-12_23-51-09_540.jpg

2011-03-13_00-20-09_409.jpg

2011-03-13_19-26-30_310.jpg

2011-03-14_15-05-29_187.jpg

2011-03-14_15-05-42_381.jpg

2011-03-14_15-05-59_796-1.jpg

that was a R1 12 off a kenwood 350watt amp.

and theres already an upgrade

and yes the wires are cobb fucked in there but i work at a dam place i install all day long every day so i can half ass my shit all day long..

but once i get closer to being done its going to be all clean dont worry

so who wants to see the upgrades?

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

lol one person is good enough for me lmao.. its only a few pics and a video

upgraded to a T1 off my T600-2.

2011-03-19_18-30-54_852.jpg

2011-03-20_12-23-06_790.jpg

2011-03-20_12-23-18_103.jpg

and remeber this is a idc moment and slop job i dont wanna hear about it lmao. soon its going to get new door pannels and a set of eather t1 comp or t2 off my 1000-4 the rear channels for the sub then the front 2 for the doors. with my 360.2 in there and gonna get a new subdash and besel and gonna do a double din jvc. for the dvd part for my kid. yes i know jvc WTF but thats why rockford has a nice lil thing called 360.2 lmao. and she'll love it too.

and a video!

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Not bad for being thrown together with the IDC attitude lol.... Cant wait to see the finished and cleaned product bro... You will LOVE that damn T-line ive run 3 different T-line setups... Watch your amps and the excursion of the sub you can easily F**K stuff up trust me i have lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

now why did you decide to make that large useless space in the center?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Not bad for being thrown together with the IDC attitude lol.... Cant wait to see the finished and cleaned product bro... You will LOVE that damn T-line ive run 3 different T-line setups... Watch your amps and the excursion of the sub you can easily F**K stuff up trust me i have lol

thank you and i've built 8 t lines 6 of them where totally different. and i build them for dukes car stereo, the shop i work for. and i cant eather but its just so hard to with working all day doing it then going home and do the same thing it really drags it out.

i had to get the line long enough and it keep not working so this was the only way.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

anyone else have anything to say about it? maybe some modivation to get working on it??? :popcorn:

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

anyone else have anything to say about it? maybe some modivation to get working on it??? :popcorn:

Get yur arse out there and do work mane!! :D lol looking good bro! Can't wait to see it all done!

Get yur arse out there and do work mane!! :D lol looking good bro! Can't wait to see it all done!

thanks man. i need to find door panels big time before i can go much forward

Good storage for illegal substances :)

I've always enjoyed your builds keep up the good work :)

lol nice one, didnt see that coming. and thank you

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me